RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Lol at people acting like OneOne1 promised them an English version on launch. Ideology in Friction was translated by Kagura Games literally 1-2 months after Ideology in Friction was released, which is translated perfectly and even comes uncensored.

Idk what people were expecting when none of their past games have ever launched in any other language but Japanese.

It's been stated multiple times on this thread, if you want it in English, wait for Kagura Games.

Last edited:

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Lol at people acting like OneOne1 promised them an English version on launch. Ideology in Friction was translated by Kagura Games literally 1-2 months after Ideology in Friction was released, which is translated perfectly and even comes uncensored.

Idk what people were expecting when none of their past games have ever launched in any other language but Japanese.

It's been stated multiple times on this thread, if you want it in English, wait for Kagura Games.
This is what i don't understand. I don't want to badtalk anyone but why do people here act like that OneOne1 said they'd give you english on launch? On the DLsite page itself only Japanese is written under languages and the official page of OneOne1 stated that the game will be released on english uncensored on steam later.

Kuroyan

Jul 23, 2017
I suggest you guys don't wait for the english release of ONEONE1. If it's the same kind of english content as what they already implemented in the 1.01 version, then it's just a MTL.

Reactions: Maxsterbrge
Jun 27, 2020
I wouldnt hold your breath for an official fix to the english version. Judging by their twitter it wasnt really meant to be in the official launch and there wont be an actual english translation until Kagura releases it on Steam. Its frustrating but to be fair to them they always said the english version would be released at a later date.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
cuando ponen la versión completa, este 25 de mayo es su estreno
Ya fue lanzado ayer, algunas paginas atras hay un link de mega. Recuerda escribir en ingles.

ENG: It was released yesterday, a few pages back there is a link to mega. Remember to write in english.

neoshadow69

Aug 16, 2018
iam stuck to at Battle againt 3 samurai or Ronin i dont know, i battle it and win but force to been captured and the Scane begain but after iam skip its crash and i repeat for 3 time it crash to , (sorry may bad english)
got the same problem as you bro

nothwood

Feb 20, 2020
does someone have the full save i just finished the ronin route and like i still don't have tha half of the galarry some kind soul got the full save with full gallry¿?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
is there already someone whos working to translate this?
i mean will it takes long? the 1.0 ver already have basic mtl translation, u just need to edit some or even dont edit it
just fix crash, text out of the box and etc
is that hard? im sorry i dont really know this kinda stuff, sorry if ure offended