RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

nothwood

Feb 20, 2020
great h-game has way more content that any of oneone1 games before can't wait for the english translation to play it again and undestand what the fuck it happening

Reactions: kontolbakar

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Doubt anyone is gonna bother translating it properly for multiple reasons.

Game is huge, has a ridiculous amount of Dialogue so it would take 1 person far too long to do so.

Assuming Kagura Games is going to be translating this since they also did Ideology in Friction, they'll finish before anyone else, and it'll come uncensored.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Doubt anyone is gonna bother translating it properly for multiple reasons.

Game is huge, has a ridiculous amount of Dialogue so it would take 1 person far too long to do so.

Assuming Kagura Games is going to be translating this since they also did Ideology in Friction, they'll finish before anyone else, and it'll come uncensored.
but it already has mtl based translation
just needed to fix some translation and crash also text that got out of the box

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
That's why I said properly. There's a big difference between MTL translation and legit Translation.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
That's why I said properly. There's a big difference between MTL translation and legit Translation.
but can people just let the translation and just fix the game? i mean, just fix the crash, and thats basicly enough
its basicly mtl but a little bit better, but its still understandable

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Probably possible to have a MTL of the game with the crashes fixed, but idk how hard it would be to fix all the crashes. Just seems like a lot of work for something Kagura Games is going to make better.