RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
the girl with the violet hair,SHE has to be the main character,i think the name is Mei at least that say on the picture.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I'm curious as to why Momo is the only one of the playable characters who doesn't have a Dark Elf form despite being an elf herself.
Is there a reason in the story for that?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
anyone have a full unlock save i tried this pos half way then either the shitty translation or the crappy story completely lost me and i just fast forward through everything, the depth of the game play was so trash that i just basic attack the last boss to death while occasionally pop a heal , beside the h scene this was quite a damn snooze fest i really dont want to replay it again just for other scenes.

Reactions: Beats9821

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
anyone have a full unlock save i tried this pos half way then either the shitty translation or the crappy story completely lost me and i just fast forward through everything, the depth of the game play was so trash that i just basic attack the last boss to death while occasionally pop a heal , beside the h scene this was quite a damn snooze fest i really dont want to replay it again just for other scenes.
you dont need full save, theres a button in the setting where u can unlock all scene anytimes u want

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
you dont need full save, theres a button in the setting where u can unlock all scene anytimes u want
yeh figure out a day ago thx to the crappy translation i thought that option were to skip the op movie

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Yeah this is why I told others it was pointless to translate it since Kagura Games was going to be picking it up, and considering they did Ideology in Friction so fast after it came out, only makes sense.

Super excited though, translation aside, I cannot wait to see everything uncensored, Ideology in Friction looked amazing uncensored.

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Yeah this is why I told others it was pointless to translate it since Kagura Games was going to be picking it up, and considering they did Ideology in Friction so fast after it came out, only makes sense.

Super excited though, translation aside, I cannot wait to see everything uncensored, Ideology in Friction looked amazing uncensored.
Definitely. Uncensored is so much more erotic.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I actually wonder if they are gonna release the game with the update or gonna be the whole "Append" DLC again

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
I actually wonder if they are gonna release the game with the update or gonna be the whole "Append" DLC again
If you mean OneOne1, they said it's going to be an update not an append.

If you mean KaguraGames, they're def going to release the current state of the game first, since the Big Update likely won't be out until late 2021, or early 2022