RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
I think there probably just waiting on the update from oneone1 than releasing it when its all out.
Yeah I'm hoping that is the case. OneOne1 did say the Big Update will be out this Year, so at the latest 2 months from now, meaning the Kagura Translations could be out early January. Hopefully atleast.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
Looks like the big update for Samurai Vandalism isn't going to happen until Spring, and the Kagura Games release is looking to be spring - summer going off what OneOne1 posted on their blog.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
Looks like the big update for Samurai Vandalism isn't going to happen until Spring, and the Kagura Games release is looking to be spring - summer going off what OneOne1 posted on their blog.
Sad news, i was patiently waiting for the kagura Release,but if it's spring or summer, hhug...

Reactions: John573

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Can't say I'm surprised at all though. If Kagura was really gonna wait for a major update before releasing their thing (rather than go the DLC approach like before), then there was no way it was gonna be coming 'soon'.

And if that new major update has new content, then that'll need translating too. Even if they started on the older version, it'd still be a pain in the ass to merge the existing TL'ed assets with the new RAW assets, just to get started on the new stuff.
And that's 'hoping' that nothing changed in the core game assets they already TL'ed.

Which is why it's generally way more interesting to wait for the completion of an application before starting on it's translation.

Now ... this game was Unity, so I would assume it'd work out a lot better here than I'd expect it would in RPGM though. If the author did it in a way that each string has a unique key & kept it in resource files or something, so that GIT can compare & merge. :LOL:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Well that's tough. Game crashed and as soon as I load up the game again, it shows me this and then closes itself.
Edit: I just realized I posted on the wrong thread lmao whoops ah well. Too lazy to change it now so I'll leave it here or delete. I'll think about it.

1642902507151.png

Last edited:

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Well.... It has been confirmed

The game will be delayed to Summer (The update, not the translated version. Nothing yet confirmed by Kagura)

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well.... It has been confirmed

The game will be delayed to Summer (The update, not the translated version. Nothing yet confirmed by Kagura)
I guess you can expect Kagura to drop it some time next year then. Or maybe by the end of this year if you're lucky.

vpr1111

Jan 31, 2021
is there any way to run the game in english without crashing? i don't understand a bit of japanese

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
is there any way to run the game in english without crashing? i don't understand a bit of japanese
You could run it in japanese and that xunitytranslator or what it was called.
Or just wait for the announced KaguraGames version

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
does the translation from kagura games get to update 2.0?
Probably since they haven't even announced any release date + price

Doubt they will say anything about "delaying" it too, since if they want to translated the additional content they will have to take more time

Reactions: Kuirika

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Kagura really should have just translated the base game again. They probably regret not doing it if they were going to take 2 years to put out the Append. Also the Append must have a huge amount of content to be taking this long. It's strange since it sounds like they are already working on the next game.