RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
In the current patch, you can't. The english choice was only available on 1.00 as a developer oversight, which is why you saw a ton of posts talking about it crashing and whatnot.

Haieta

Mar 6, 2019
Doubt anyone is gonna bother translating it properly for multiple reasons.

Game is huge, has a ridiculous amount of Dialogue so it would take 1 person far too long to do so.

Assuming Kagura Games is going to be translating this since they also did Ideology in Friction, they'll finish before anyone else, and it'll come uncensored.
They are already doing it, while Kagura Games haven't made any announcements, Oneone1 talked about it on their Q&A on twitter back in February.

1622414088801.png

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
as I recall some of the menus were translate already so there just means if bug testing. and dailog

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
They are already doing it, while Kagura Games haven't made any announcements, Oneone1 talked about it on their Q&A on twitter back in February.

View attachment 1222052
Perfect, I assumed Kagura games would be picking it up since OneOne1 had a steam version planned, and with how well Ideology in Friction did, only makes sense Kagura wants to do Samurai Vandalism as well.

Reactions: GodOfAll

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
We got a big update from ONEONE1 themselves.
There are two big things I belive they said I would like to post here:

1. As of now, there are no plans for an Append like DLC for this game, but there are plans for a massive update later down the line that will reinsert some of the CGs from the game that had to be removed for time constraints, and also to finally add Momo & Nanako's pregnancy cicle like Mukuro's.

2. ONEONE1 Has confirmed that although there isn't a release date just yet, this game will be getting an official translation from Kagura Games as we expected, and it should be coming soon, so keep your eyes open for that!

I believe these are the big statements to come from this update, if there is anything that I got wrong however, feel free to correct me bellow!

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
We got a big update from ONEONE1 themselves.
There are two big things I belive they said I would like to post here:

1. As of now, there are no plans for an Append like DLC for this game, but there are plans for a massive update later down the line that will reinsert some of the CGs from the game that had to be removed for time constraints, and also to finally add Momo & Nanako's pregnancy cicle like Mukuro's.

2. ONEONE1 Has confirmed that although there isn't a release date just yet, this game will be getting an official translation from Kagura Games as we expected, and it should be coming soon, so keep your eyes open for that!

I believe these are the big statements to come from this update, if there is anything that I got wrong however, feel free to correct me bellow!
They also intend to increase the H animations for Kinako and Momo, while giving Mei some Animations.

Thank god, because it's Jarring going from Nice Animations, to a still image with the screen shaking for some instances.

All in all it'll have more content than what Ideology in Friction Append had, but instead of having to buy the Append, it'll just be a big update for the game. Which is great, don't have to pay twice.

Reactions: kunocat

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
It's said that he plan to make a contract with kagura's games for english version,but haven't done it yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: d8games

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Well, at least we have something to look forward to.

Though I think when people ask for saves, they're not asking for the gallery, but a series of saves that lets them start playing at most points in the game.

There are some scenes that need the 'before and after' (the bits not included in the gallery) to work, and I want to say that for me, that free-running around a map looking for the sexy scenes is way better than watching them one by one in the gallery.

And the endings absolutely need context to work.

So I'll join the line in asking for the series of saves. I'm personally trying to get through the Moon Runes version right now so I sure could use 'em.