RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

Mankey123

Feb 25, 2021
does anyone know how the pregnancy system works? because all previous games was extremely comlicated and took a long time to get pregnant.

Reactions: SpartaKus57

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
good night gentlemen. Is there any link you can provide to play this new game? Can´t find anything

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone has the same bugs as me?

-Inn rape scene with the pink haired girl (I only get 1 scene, there's suppose to be 2)
-Horse rape animation (Horse attacks pink girl, blonde girl animation appears)

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
does anyone know how the pregnancy system works? because all previous games was extremely comlicated and took a long time to get pregnant.
It's quite complicated with the current version of the game. First, the pregnancy system only works with Mukuno, the black hair MC in the Ronin Route (you also needs to have 50K yen to modify her body). Second, the flowchart shows, there are two ways to get you into the Ronin Route (the decision point is at the end of Chapter 3: (1) you need to fail more than three times (with the quests of any of the three MCs) by the end of chapter 3. At the end of the Chapter 3, you will be forced into the Ronin Route with a "Punishing/Guity" hentai scene of Mukuro. However, the current version of the game crashes at the end of the scene (me and others already report this bug to the developer); (2) if you fail less or equal to three times (including the separate three MCs' requests in the middle of the Chapter 3), there will be a different quest. If you lose in the battle, you will get to the Ronin Route without the hentain scene I mentioned previously; if you win, you will face two options for the other two routes. Capture.PNG

Edited: Oneone1 has released the saving files on ci-en to go around the above issue.

Last edited:

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Anyone has the same bugs as me?

-Inn rape scene with the pink haired girl (I only get 1 scene, there's suppose to be 2)
-Horse rape animation (Horse attacks pink girl, blonde girl animation appears)
I got the same second bug.

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
Does it have considerably less scenes then, say Ideology In Friction or Meritocracy Of The Oni Blade ?
Tips from who finished one route: (1) based on the Flowchart they post, most scenes (70%) are in the Ronin route; and (2) in the Ronin route, you can actually switch and choose among the three main characters to play in the RPG map. When the specific character interacts with a hentai NPC (with a heart sign) or other specific NPCs (for example, in the breed farm, all three MCs can interact with the beasts and the orcs in the farm), they have different scenes and animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonathan Y

Ranieboy

Oct 28, 2019
The eng option of the game still crashes even with the change of region. MIght wait for the solution as I don't like the auto translator.

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
English has been eliminated until steam release, I even tried to contact the author, and he said that I should wait until the steam release to play the game on english, who sadly is something awful since I bought the game on dlsite expecting him to fix the english version. There were all my points.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
English has been eliminated until steam release, I even tried to contact the author, and he said that I should wait until the steam release to play the game on english, who sadly is something awful since I bought the game on dlsite expecting him to fix the english version. There were all my points.
So where are they going to release the game on steam? Any date?

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
So where are they going to release the game on steam? Any date?
Months or even a year, who knows. They need to fix bugs, then release dlcs or who know what. And then, they will probably hire someone to translate the game, if they not try to use google translator again.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Months or even a year, who knows. They need to fix bugs, then release dlcs or who know what. And then, they will probably hire someone to translate the game, if they not try to use google translator again.
So we just wasted our money for nothing huh? They must've planned this from the beginning lol xD

Maxsterbrge

Aug 30, 2017
So we just wasted our money for nothing huh? They must've planned this from the beginning lol xD
As you said, I mean, it was a obvious bait. Releasing the game with an obvious english option, so a bunch of horny people as myself and probably all f95zone, would buy it (or pirate it) only to see that it was everything just a funny joke of "Oh, I didnt remember to eliminate the obvious ENGLISH OPTION THAT COMES DEFAULT" , because even when I opened the game, the english already was the language.
Lets look if I have some luck and Dlsite gives me my points, since I dont want to try to use my 2 last brain cells to understand MTL, since I can barely can speak english,and to read MTL, makes me get more close to my grammatical death.

GodOfAll

Aug 20, 2017
Nah bro, they've been saying from the beginning the english version will be released uncensored on steam. The literally posted that id think they want to trick anyone. Also the version on dlsite doesn't say its in english.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
As you said, I mean, it was a obvious bait. Releasing the game with an obvious english option, so a bunch of horny people as myself and probably all f95zone, would buy it (or pirate it) only to see that it was everything just a funny joke of "Oh, I didnt remember to eliminate the obvious ENGLISH OPTION THAT COMES DEFAULT" , because even when I opened the game, the english already was the language.
Lets look if I have some luck and Dlsite gives me my points, since I dont want to try to use my 2 last brain cells to understand MTL, since I can barely can speak english,and to read MTL, makes me get more close to my grammatical death.
So Will they refund us? Otherwise they just took our money from their broken english option game xD

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Nah bro, they've been saying from the beginning the english version will be released uncensored on steam. The literally posted that id think they want to trick anyone. Also the version on dlsite doesn't say its in english.
I mean I started the game and got errors why wouldn't i feel tricked? xD