RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
LOL. For everyone who can't start a game. Change you pc's language to Japanese.
1621892527637.png
Nevermind, previous post is right.

Cr0wn

Jul 7, 2017
I found the solution! Thanks to Cr0wn for his little advice. You shouldn't change the entire system language, but you need to change the REGION and REGION FORMAT on the the same page of region settings to JAPANESE (Check attached image). The error seems to be related to the date format, not the locale. After that my windows interface still remains with my mother language, but clock format changed to japanese style. After this changes game starts to work properly!
Ah, nice glad I could help, I was kinda too lazy to experiment with it but now that you've done that I can gladly say that this solution also worked for me (y)

Pablim1

Sep 23, 2017

encryption key: BaxrgxK3VjW5L_4sq62YNiUnOD0HhvRElpR9KagUyMw
found that mega link too for those who don't like torrents. didn't download that one though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: plank57

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I'm sure ONEONE1 is receiving feedback on bugs and such. Someone is sure to get the word to them about the English section crashing.

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
I'm sure ONEONE1 is receiving feedback on bugs and such. Someone is sure to get the word to them about the English section crashing.
He already knows. Some anons asked him on twitter. He said that he will upload a patch as soon as possible.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
I've never been around day one for a major R18 game launch. Does shit like this happen often? I know every video game releases broken now, thats basically the rule, but I didn't think that mentality spread to adult games too. I mean how can you launch a game where an entire language is unplayable and somehow not have caught that beforehand?

nothwood

Feb 20, 2020
I've never been around day one for a major R18 game launch. Does shit like this happen often? I know every video game releases broken now, thats basically the rule, but I didn't think that mentality spread to adult games too. I mean how can you launch a game where an entire language is unplayable and somehow not have caught that beforehand?
well i think this is the first time it came with english in launch so maybe the fuck it up but am pleastly surprised that it even came with english

Reactions: Jay009

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Anyone has a problem to make pregnant two other characters ?
Oh i got some Bad news for you. There is no pregnancy mechanic for the other 2 aside from the MC (Only the bad ending(?) has pregnancy for the others according to ehentai gallery)

Also to everyone who expected lots of content.... I have to say i'm quite disappointed in SOME scenes and plenty other scenes that because of enemy encounters looking at the gallery.

Overall i give it an 8-9 since it looks really good, some enemies don't have defeat scene with certain characters (Example: pink haired girl doesn't have a dog or pig defeat scene, yellow haired girl doesn't have horse or pig defeat scene.

Sure, they have animations, but those two don't have certain sceness + pregnancy. There might be a CHANCE on the later on DLC gets something extra, but it was a missed opportunity on those two..

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I found the solution! Thanks to Cr0wn for his little advice. You shouldn't change the entire system language, but you need to change the REGION and REGION FORMAT on the the same page of region settings to JAPANESE (Check attached image). The error seems to be related to the date format, not the locale. After that my windows interface still remains with my mother language, but clock format changed to japanese style. After this changes game starts to work properly!
Thanks,i had changed regional settings and language to japanese,but forgot that part!

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hows the english translation before crash?
is it good? or its just copypast mtl?

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
It was MTL, but I felt it was better than using ReiPatcher. That's not saying much though. I'm using ReiPatcher for now, but definitely would switch back if they fixed the english translation cause of the delay.

Ando-dono

Jun 21, 2020
hows the english translation before crash?
is it good? or its just copypast mtl?
It is way better than MTL, but still far from perfect. At least you can understand most dialogs without any problem. I was really surprised to see english when launched the game for the first time. Unfortunately, the only way to play at the moment is use a MTL script. But I'm sure, that OneOne1 will release patch soon.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Oh i got some Bad news for you. There is no pregnancy mechanic for the other 2 aside from the MC (Only the bad ending(?) has pregnancy for the others according to ehentai gallery)

Also to everyone who expected lots of content.... I have to say i'm quite disappointed in SOME scenes and plenty other scenes that because of enemy encounters looking at the gallery.

Overall i give it an 8-9 since it looks really good, some enemies don't have defeat scene with certain characters (Example: pink haired girl doesn't have a dog or pig defeat scene, yellow haired girl doesn't have horse or pig defeat scene.

Sure, they have animations, but those two don't have certain sceness + pregnancy. There might be a CHANCE on the later on DLC gets something extra, but it was a missed opportunity on those two..
Does it have considerably less scenes then, say Ideology In Friction or Meritocracy Of The Oni Blade ?

Reactions: byran47