RPGM None [Translation Request ] Samurai Vandalism [ONEONE1]

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
You know, there is something I am curious about with ONEONE1's games.
Are Dark Elves meant to be what happens to those who get corrupted by sex and become sex junkies?
This is something I noticed with almost all of ONEONE1's Games so I am curious if it is canon that all women in their games can end up as Dark Elves or not.

Loligami

Jun 6, 2020
You know, there is something I am curious about with ONEONE1's games.
Are Dark Elves meant to be what happens to those who get corrupted by sex and become sex junkies?
This is something I noticed with almost all of ONEONE1's Games so I am curious if it is canon that all women in their games can end up as Dark Elves or not.
In Ideology in Friction, Dark Elfs are suppose to be super rare and are labeled as Dark apostle iirc. Though supposedly going into Dark Elf form makes the person a lot more primal, and causes their sexual desires to go out of control. This is why Monica always has to have sex after using her Dark Elf form.

Supposedly Clacier is the only one to achieve a pure Dark Elf state that is a woman. Flake who is half Elf/Half Human was able to in order to protect Clacier.

Monica's isn't a complete Dark Elf, and Annette is an artificial one.

Aika's wasn't a Dark Elf but a Oni, and she was the Blue Oni meant to be more powerful than the Red Oni, aka Amaterasu who was the main boss.

Alice was just her being taken over by some OP Female Demon, and the Dark Elf in, Dark Elf Historia was always one to begin with.

Though the only connected worlds I think are Ideology in Friction, and Samurai Vandalism. I don't think Oni & Blade, Heiress, or Dark Elf Historia are in the same world.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
damn, i started learning hiragana and katakana today
so i can play it raw, japanese ver

i hope they dont use kanji too much

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
In Ideology in Friction, Dark Elfs are suppose to be super rare and are labeled as Dark apostle iirc. Though supposedly going into Dark Elf form makes the person a lot more primal, and causes their sexual desires to go out of control. This is why Monica always has to have sex after using her Dark Elf form.

Supposedly Clacier is the only one to achieve a pure Dark Elf state that is a woman. Flake who is half Elf/Half Human was able to in order to protect Clacier.

Monica's isn't a complete Dark Elf, and Annette is an artificial one.

Aika's wasn't a Dark Elf but a Oni, and she was the Blue Oni meant to be more powerful than the Red Oni, aka Amaterasu who was the main boss.

Alice was just her being taken over by some OP Female Demon, and the Dark Elf in, Dark Elf Historia was always one to begin with.

Though the only connected worlds I think are Ideology in Friction, and Samurai Vandalism. I don't think Oni & Blade, Heiress, or Dark Elf Historia are in the same world.
Thanks, that's pretty interesting to know!
I wonder how this game will handle the dark elves transformations then, since both Mukuro and Kinako have one it seems.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Apparently there was an update in CI-EN

The dev posted as save file if you wish to see or "jump" into the sexscenes/raping when the game releases

Also in that zip you get a flowchart of events.. BUT, it's in japanese

Reactions: kunocat

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I wish I could translate the flowchart myself but I don't know Japanese so I can't do that. :cry:

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
It seem that you can't translate url anymore with google translate, Sad .. :cry:

We will have to find another way to translate the flowchart.

thkvl

Jul 21, 2018
Yea, the flowchart is all images (pngs), so you'd need an img translator. I know the google translate app does it ok (not great but readable), but something on a computer is harder to find.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
I hope it won't be long before someone makes an English Flowchart once Kagura translates the game or heck even once the game drops this Tuesday!

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Only a few hours left before the game drops.
Corrupting Mukuro, Momo and Kinako is probably going to be my favorite experience with any HRPG.
Cheers to those lucky ones who know Japanese and can play it before we can!
Have a grand old time!

• Haha
Reactions: Jay009

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
If it launches according to Japan's Timezone, it should launch tonight.
If it's a worldwide launch, it should come out tomorrow.
Either way, it's a win-win. :love:

kunocat

Apr 22, 2021
They upload a new promotion video on the game’s page on DlSite narrated by Bebi(Kinako’s pet). Seems like they are ready to release it soon.

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
It has even more Sneak Peeks of the CG's and even the rape animations too.
It's lovely!
There is somethig really interesting about it though.
When they were listing the different routes and ending, the Ronin CG was funnily enough this of all images.
Who would have thought one of the first images to have ever come out of the game happened to be tied to one of the routes of all things? images (15).jpeg

MILF Wiz

Apr 3, 2020
Update:
The game will be released as soon as it's midnight in Japan!
Only a few minutes left! :love: