• create a backup of your data folder
  • and then overwrite the folder with the translated one
have a nice one ;)
Your translation needs to be converted from .rpgmvp to .png to work

hoathan40000

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone knows the password in this room?
View attachment 1398746
This puzzle is based on 12 zodiac animals.
12 = Boar and no Cat means these are the 12 zodiac signs of the Japanese.
The 12 zodiac signs in order are: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Sheep, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Boar.
Rat = 1, Boar = 12.
The password is in the order 3 animals look at each other: Rooster ---> Horse ---> Dog
So the password is 10711

KaiBk

Feb 1, 2019
I have honestly no idea how to apply the translation or how to get past some of the harder puzzles in this game.

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
Late Reply but anyone else who needs its 6224
Way too late, if you ask me. Plus, that puzzle is easy since all you have to do is read the note in the west room.
On the other hand, that damn zodiac and floating gem puzzle is just confounding, no way in hell someone would solve that without a guide, thankfully hoathan40000 and Zvectar actually gave a guide that helps A LOT, so yeah, thanks so much for that :)

I'm in the middle of translating this game, so let's hope this game doesn't have anymore complicated puzzles...
Cause I seriously can't find an online guide for this, maybe there is one, but I can't seem to find it

Dwerpz

Mar 14, 2021
Hey guys, here's a little update, the translation Tabszoid made is mostly done, I am currently proofreading it but since we're both busy in rl right now it'll take a little longer.

Reactions: Shadow Yoga