RPGM [Translation Request] Sex Knight Cynthia Tale of the Spunkstrong Kishi

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
English translation by Johren Games to be released on the and on on December 26-27.
apparently as of like 4 hours ago, johren dropped it, so steam it is i guess, for anyone who wants to use steam,

GalaxyHaxx1337

Jun 1, 2022
apparently as of like 4 hours ago, johren dropped it, so steam it is i guess, for anyone who wants to use steam,
Nope, they split the Chinese and English versions into separate entries, for whatever reason.
Here is the new link on for the English version, and this is the Chinese version on .

Manaramoot

Jun 18, 2017
From their twitter, it seems like Steam won't get the 18+ patch but Johren will. Johren's screenshots are censored so I'm wondering if its going to be censored or if they just copy/pasted dlsite's pics.

Last edited:

llkkemods

Jun 4, 2018
From their twitter, it seems like Steam won't get the 18+ patch but Johren will. Johren's screenshots are censored so I'm wondering if its going to be censored or if they just copy/pasted dlsite's pics.
So atm I need to get the game from Johren for the patch to work?

Manaramoot

Jun 18, 2017
Not sure. I don't want to risk buying from Johren and finding out its censored and I can't get a refund. The whole reason I'm buying it is for the uncensored (if they even uncensored it) patch. I might go for the refund on Steam.

Last edited:

GalaxyHaxx1337

Jun 1, 2022
The Steam release got the +18 patch though. you go. This is the case for every Visual Novel released by Shiravune btw. They NEVER release the +18 content on Steam, because the Visual Novel would then be blocked in certain countries such as Germany. By splitting the content like that, they can ensure that everyone can buy the Visual Novel on Steam, and patch it for free through Johren.

No. Buy it on Steam and download this on Johren.

Manaramoot

Jun 18, 2017
The Steam release got the +18 patch though. you go. This is the case for every Visual Novel released by Shiravune btw. They NEVER release the +18 content on Steam, because the Visual Novel would then be blocked in certain countries such as Germany. By splitting the content like that, they can ensure that everyone can buy the Visual Novel on Steam, and patch it for free through Johren.

No. Buy it on Steam and download this on Johren.
This is my first experience with Shiravune and I already don't like them. Looks like the patch brings back the H but the art is censored. I was hoping it would be like Kagura where we are going to get decensored art. Which exists for this game because some images from this game came out in President Yukino.

GalaxyHaxx1337

Jun 1, 2022
This is my first experience with Shiravune and I already don't like them. Looks like the patch brings back the H but the art is censored. I was hoping it would be like Kagura where we are going to get decensored art. Which exists for this game because some images from this game came out in President Yukino.
Well, I'd wager they don't release de-censored art, because Shiravune is a team which is part of the Japanese company DMM Games. They are based in Tokyo, and they'd probably get into trouble with Japan's law. Don't quote me on that though. It's only an assumption. Apart from that, Shiravune is doing an amazing job at localizing Visual Novels!