• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Request] Sex Life With My Allotted Woman

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jamir656@

Dec 28, 2018

War and illness have ravaged the young male population of this country, and the government is forced to step in to combat this issue.
Their solution; allot a woman to all unmarried men for the purposes of increasing the birth rate.
And finally, the day has come for you to receive your government handout...

Gameplay
A fully-voiced fondling / touching simulator focused on getting you off!
Enjoy a life of interacting with your new girlfriend via conversation and touching.
Scene selection is limited at the beginning, but has you build her affection and sensitivity,
you'll unlock lots of new options.
There is an ending, but there aren't any time restrictions, so enjoy a stress-free time with this cute girl.

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
Done, this is as far as I'll push the translation (~75%?).

DOWNLOAD
Updated Below

If someone wants to finish/polish it, send me the edited images or extract the game yourself with , put .zip on extra_data and extract. When finished recompile with . I recommend photoshop or another image editing program of your choice for those missing edits, will put the dump of every missing image below.

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018

DOWNLOAD
Win: -

If someone wants to finish/polish it, send me the edited images or extract the game yourself with , put .zip on extra_data and extract. When finished recompile with . I recommend photoshop or another image editing program of your choice for those missing edits, will put the dump of every missing image below.
Thank you!

Reactions: codiefelix

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
does anyone have a walkthrough or know why when i reach max level for masochistic ,the excited bar go down more than go up ? it go up on level 5 but i know why it go down when max level

Madquila

Jan 12, 2020

DOWNLOAD
Win: -

Where to extract the files?

codiefelix

Aug 29, 2020
might find some time again once I get home
do you want me to focus on
1) dialogue option
2) those notifications that pop up on the bottom
3) end of day screens
Also is anyone else interested in a dark mode of the game? I certainly am

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote