RPGM - Complete - [Translation Request]Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes~[RJ328928][Bosom Studio]

1. 3.00 star(s)

tenkaya

"Ugly bastard degen fucks the city. "

Gameplay - 2/10
    Basically no real gameplay, this is like a scene viewer. It is tedious, and because there's basically 5 or 6 different day/night states, finding NPCs is a chore and exhaustive. The only reason I don't rate it 1 is because you can't really "fail" the game (as long as you check the park at night after being arrested.)

Audio - 3/10
    Generic stock music, nothing special at all. Uses the same "H Event" song as Ruins seeker which was funny if you've played it.

Story - 2/10
    Typical degen H protag vibe, there's a few small 'storylines' so to speak with the development of characters. But let's be honest, that isn't the point of this game.
    It's roughly translated with MTL or weird direct translation it seems, but I have seen far, far worse.

Ero Content - 6/10
    A lot of scenes, a lot of kissing, ass licking and humiliation. Odd animation. Avoidable scat, unavoidable piss lmao. Really gives you a vibe of the creator's kinks, as he says in the dev room postgame. Personally I really only like the vanilla stuff and it was fine enough of a game. It isn't lacking at all in content.

Overall - 5/10
    The game is entirely carried by the H Content and nothing else whatsoever.
    It didn't feel like a waste of time, maybe I just like the punk girl and white hair dommy mommy too much. However, I wouldn't be upset if I never played it.