RPGM Complete [Translation Request]Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes~[RJ328928][Bosom Studio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
RJ328928_img_main.jpg
ENG Title: Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes~
JP Title: ヤレるチケット

DLsite:
ci-en:
Download:
Update:

Description:
I never thought it'd happen,. but I was starting to get bored of just jerking off every day.
Luckily, my savior came in the form of a smoking hot tall lady, who gives me a strange ticket - the Sex Ticket.

The moment I hand this item over to a woman, their pussies get wet, and they devote themselves to servicing me!
I might be a total stranger, but they'll whip out my dick, and let me violate them freely!
The possibilities and personalities are endless! I can never bore of this!
The effective area of the ticket starts small, but the more pussy I plow, the larger the radius!
Think of all the places I can use this!
The convenience store, the park, the shrine, the cafe...
And none of the women will bat an eye at my perverted desires!
The ticket even makes them more sensitive, causing them to moan in pleasure even if they don't want to!
As the pleasure builds within them, they start to change. I could lap up those expressions they make!
The women of this town are simply toys for my amusement now, and I just have to find them...

RJ328928_img_smp1.jpg RJ328928_img_smp2.jpg RJ328928_img_smp3.jpg RJ328928_img_smp4.jpg RJ328928_img_smp5.jpg RJ328928_img_smp6.jpg RJ328928_img_smp7.jpg RJ328928_img_smp8.jpg RJ328928_img_smp9.jpg RJ328928_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited:

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Does anyone have a MTL copy?
I use which is basically a cheat engine with translation functions. Here's a direct link to the . The free version has always been good enough for me.
I haven't played this game yet, I still have a couple other games I want to finish first, but I just checked if this tool works with it. It did complain that the game might be too big and I might need to unpack it, but the first scene translated just fine without me bothering. Also the menus didn't translate, including the main menu. They're probably images. That said, the menus I saw are really simple, just Save Options Quit. Just keep that in mind when checking that the translator worked for you.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote