RPGM Complete [Translation Request]Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes~[RJ328928][Bosom Studio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
24. Go to the shrine in the morning without ticket and talk to the new "miko"
30. She hide in the green roof left of the ATM (weekend A)
I have no idea where is this Green roof stuff

EDIT: nvm, found her. damm she was hiding

Reactions: zKuma

Surgy

Modder
Apr 23, 2018
Only de UI?
I like the art of this artist, so I think I'll try to translate the rest, but no guarantees whatsoever. There are more than 20k tag-formatted lines in the game and a lot of strange sfx'es where they spell words ahegao-wrong.
And I am not a big fan of raw MTLs to post that as is.

Reactions: soldano

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I like the art of this artist, so I think I'll try to translate the rest, but no guarantees whatsoever. There are more than 20k tag-formatted lines in the game and a lot of strange sfx'es where they spell words ahegao-wrong.
Yes, is a lot of work. Thanks you anyway.

KRD

Aug 6, 2016
Ah, I'm working on this too. I've got some stuff already worked out, like the intro and three sex scenes, currently working on a fourth. Maybe we can work together or something, like dividing up the scenes?

KRD

Aug 6, 2016
where to find girl 35?
Girl 35 is the blue-haired bodyguard. You can find her at the faraway convenience store on weekend (休日) nights after you've had your way with the woman she's guarding.

Reactions: aeria
Oct 27, 2020
Omg Hope there is no Scat cause I know this creator was made doujin and it have scat tag (Never forget Cause he draw sakuya Licking a butt hole)

Oct 27, 2020
Ah, I'm working on this too. I've got some stuff already worked out, like the intro and three sex scenes, currently working on a fourth. Maybe we can work together or something, like dividing up the scenes?
Keep working my brother At least do your best I will wait tbh I'm counting on you then (and another one who tried to translate too)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote