RPGM Complete [Translation Request]Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes~[RJ328928][Bosom Studio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 12, 2018
24. Go to the shrine in the morning without ticket and talk to the new "miko"
30. She hide in the green roof left of the ATM (weekend A)

The blue long hair miku that actually m akes out with you even if you dont have any tickets, doesnt seem to spawn after the 2nd encounter ever again, ive basically tried everything. The event on that shrine with the other character miku also makes no sense to me, got any tips for those two? I suspect that i need to go to the shrine with no tickets buteven that failed me now

Aris5467

Jun 16, 2017
I use which is basically a cheat engine with translation functions. Here's a direct link to the . The free version has always been good enough for me.
I haven't played this game yet, I still have a couple other games I want to finish first, but I just checked if this tool works with it. It did complain that the game might be too big and I might need to unpack it, but the first scene translated just fine without me bothering. Also the menus didn't translate, including the main menu. They're probably images. That said, the menus I saw are really simple, just Save Options Quit. Just keep that in mind when checking that the translator worked for you.
Gotten to silver rank using this tool seems to be working so far

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
I use which is basically a cheat engine with translation functions. Here's a direct link to the . The free version has always been good enough for me.
I haven't played this game yet, I still have a couple other games I want to finish first, but I just checked if this tool works with it. It did complain that the game might be too big and I might need to unpack it, but the first scene translated just fine without me bothering. Also the menus didn't translate, including the main menu. They're probably images. That said, the menus I saw are really simple, just Save Options Quit. Just keep that in mind when checking that the translator worked for you.
The program gives me an error after selecting "Apply Supporters Key" > the update file. It says "There was an error in the update file check, download may have failed. Please try again". I have tried downloading the update multiple times successfully but the error doesn't resolve. I can't even use the program without the update as it tells me to update. How do I resolve this issue ?

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
The program gives me an error after selecting "Apply Supporters Key" > the update file. It says "There was an error in the update file check, download may have failed. Please try again". I have tried downloading the update multiple times successfully but the error doesn't resolve. I can't even use the program without the update as it tells me to update. How do I resolve this issue ?
"Apply Supporters Key" isn't for updating, it's for applying a supporters key.
If you did pay for the program you need to put the key you got in that box to enable updating without downloading files.
If you're using the free version, you need to download the update from the site and load it from the Update button, not the Supporters Key button. Also make sure you download the right file from the update page.

What does this software do? Does it automatically translate as Google translation?
It literally uses Google Translate. According to the creator, it may provide a worse translation than some other tools since this one has to break lines up, sometime translating parts of a sentence separately without context.
That said, I like this tool because it doesn't edit the game files. It stores the translated text separately and changes the displayed text without breaking scripts like some other tools. At least, I think that's how it works. Not 100% sure.

Reactions: soldano

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
"Apply Supporters Key" isn't for updating, it's for applying a supporters key.
If you did pay for the program you need to put the key you got in that box to enable updating without downloading files.
If you're using the free version, you need to download the update from the site and load it from the Update button, not the Supporters Key button. Also make sure you download the right file from the update page.

It literally uses Google Translate. According to the creator, it may provide a worse translation than some other tools since this one has to break lines up, sometime translating parts of a sentence separately without context.
That said, I like this tool because it doesn't edit the game files. It stores the translated text separately and changes the displayed text without breaking scripts like some other tools. At least, I think that's how it works. Not 100% sure.
My mistake, I chose 'Click to get update' > update file and it produces the error "There was an error in the update file check, download may have failed. Please try again". Does anyone know how to resolve this ?

Aris5467

Jun 16, 2017
My mistake, I chose 'Click to get update' > update file and it produces the error "There was an error in the update file check, download may have failed. Please try again". Does anyone know how to resolve this ?
Try redownloading the whole program I was having the same issue and fixed by downloading a fresh version

undertheworld

Jul 24, 2020
Here's my full save. With every girl and scene unlocked.
thanks for your file, but i have a problem while replace it in my game.
i have downloaded and using the files from link above. Its no problem if i am play and save without changing anything, but when i replaced my save folder with your save folder and loading it, an error come with message:
" failed to load: img/characters/$LEHTE.png "
The word "LEHTE" (its japanese but i cant copy the text so i have translated it through gg lens)

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote