RPGM Complete [Translation Request]Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes~[RJ328928][Bosom Studio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jabbawock004

Jan 9, 2018
Is there a guide/walkthrough for this game ? Either the MTL makes it hard to know what to do next for a particular character or its not clear how to unlock a particular character and her scene

Mar 18, 2018
I use which is basically a cheat engine with translation functions. Here's a direct link to the . The free version has always been good enough for me.
I haven't played this game yet, I still have a couple other games I want to finish first, but I just checked if this tool works with it. It did complain that the game might be too big and I might need to unpack it, but the first scene translated just fine without me bothering. Also the menus didn't translate, including the main menu. They're probably images. That said, the menus I saw are really simple, just Save Options Quit. Just keep that in mind when checking that the translator worked for you.
Can anyone repost the program to Mega or something, I can't connect to that website (it triggers my antivirus, and even without the antivirus active I get "invalid response")

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
Can anyone repost the program to Mega or something, I can't connect to that website (it triggers my antivirus, and even without the antivirus active I get "invalid response")
That program updates a couple times a week and won't run unless you have the latest version. No point in rehosting it.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote