RPGM Complete [Translation Request]Sex Ticket ~The Day Women Became Walking Cum-holes~[RJ328928][Bosom Studio]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
This game is frankly amazing. Im a big fan of the artist and his works. Its a shame such a plot-heavy game is left untranslated.

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
DLsite has an English version.
yow you're right, a new update recently dropped that now supports English.

Let's just hope it's GOOD English though.
. This is the Feb 17th 2022 update and includes the official english translation as an option on the main menu. Good thread, GG.

masayo3378

Feb 18, 2022
I can't seem to open the game. Are there extra steps to get the game working beyond just downloading and extracting?

1.png

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
I can't seem to open the game. Are there extra steps to get the game working beyond just downloading and extracting?
Yes. It's a Japanese game and Windows hates the moon runes. Nothing specific to this game, so search the help section of the forums for help. This might be a good place to start. Don't forget to set Winrar to Japanese Name Encoding mode before extracting or the files will all be corrupted off the bat.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
So, now that trhe translation is oout. It seems that there are at least 2 endings depending if you fuck the weird masked demon before or after completing the spoiled brat scat scene.

Last edited:

samuelfon89

Oct 6, 2018
for some reason when i unzip the rar it says archive is corrupt? when i try to open the exe its just a black screen.
my pc locale is already switched to japanese so im not sure why im getting this error

zirpcev

Apr 6, 2020
for some reason when i unzip the rar it says archive is corrupt? when i try to open the exe its just a black screen.
my pc locale is already switched to japanese so im not sure why im getting this error
You have to change the local in whichever archive tool you're using as well. If you look at the files and anything that should be Japanese is gibberish, you know that's what went wrong.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote