RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Shadow People [RJ336145] Clara Soap

magnusjr123

Feb 19, 2020
ENG Title: Shadow People
JP Title: 影人間~シャドーピープル~
DLSite:

Scenario:
Shadow People...
Their existence has yet to be proven, and they cannot be found...
Yet, in the old schoolhouse, perhaps an answer awaits...
Presenting a suspenseful mystery RPG with voice (CV: Pako Shirakawa),
and animation for all illustrations!

[Prologue]
Ayumi goes to the abandoned schoolhouse with 8 male classmates,
but soon awakens in a classroom all by herself...
As she tries to ascertain her surroundings, she's struck with a terrible headache.

She encounters Makoto in the library, then Shijiro. Something is amiss.
After finding the key to the principal's office, she tries to sneak in...
and a shadow person assaults her from behind!
She tries to escape, but is forced to...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has light animation and partial voice acting for the H scenes.

1378427_Shadow_ppl_1.jpg 1378428_Shadow_ppl_2.jpg 1378429_Shadow_ppl_3.jpg Shadow ppl 4.jpg Shadow ppl 5.jpg Shadow ppl 7.jpg Shadow ppl 6.jpg

Download Links:
(Only know this one but will update/add if people share links)

PW:

MTL provided by Shisaye to tide us over until we hopefully get a full translation​

Last edited:
Reactions: Testin10

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Apparently obsolete.
Here's a MTL for v1.0. (The one provided in the OP)

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Reactions: seraphiel722

magnusjr123

Feb 19, 2020
Here's a MTL for v1.0. (The one provided in the OP)

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Thank you chief this is awesome, will use this for time being.

zonebn123

Aug 15, 2021
I've started to work on a hand edited translation I'm about 65% done. All I have left to do is the H-scenes and the intro in the classroom.

I'll probably finish it later today or tomorrow when I have time.
Looking forward to that!

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
I've started to work on a hand edited translation I'm about 65% done. All I have left to do is the H-scenes and the intro in the classroom.

I'll probably finish it later today or tomorrow when I have time.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Alright I may finish it later tonight I've finished everything but the H-scenes and I also added a gallery that unlocks when you reach an ending. I'm going to playtest the game rn and if everything works out I'll move onto the H events then start a thread to upload the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: smilee2110

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Alright I may finish it later tonight I've finished everything but the H-scenes and I also added a gallery that unlocks when you reach an ending. I'm going to playtest the game rn and if everything works out I'll move onto the H events then start a thread to upload the game
take every time you need bro, thanks for your hard working

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Yeah It may be a couple days. The h events are harder than ones I've done before.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
It's going to be a while until I finish the full trans with the h scenes if you want to try it out before then and test it for me to make sure that its all translated and makes sense here's a download.
currently the first h scene and a partial bit of the second are done

Tripfriend

Apr 17, 2018
Translation was more tha ngood enough to avoid confusion, though I have no idea how to get the second ending.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Translation was more tha ngood enough to avoid confusion, though I have no idea how to get the second ending.
The second ending can only be reached by finishing the first one then new things to interact with are activated which allows you to go down the second ending it doesn't really make sense tbh. My guess is the devs are lazy.

Also update on trans progress I haven't had much time to do it recently but I have four out of eight scenes done with some work on the fifth.

zonebn123

Aug 15, 2021
The second ending can only be reached by finishing the first one then new things to interact with are activated which allows you to go down the second ending it doesn't really make sense tbh. My guess is the devs are lazy.

Also update on trans progress I haven't had much time to do it recently but I have four out of eight scenes done with some work on the fifth.
What are these new things? I am now stuck after the infirmary scene 2nd time with nothing new to activate after I searched all over the place.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
What are these new things? I am now stuck after the infirmary scene 2nd time with nothing new to activate after I searched all over the place.
in the 1st floor hallway you can find a trashcan in the back left corner with the janitors room key go in the janitors room then talk to the guy in the libary youll get a knife that you can dharpen in the janitors room

tyssen123

Feb 6, 2020
So uh i dont know if you guys got far ahead but im at the nurse office event and since i save before any event happens i did it and 5 to 6 guys came out and gave me a restart to the very beginning (if you get caught in which you will) but the save is still there but the event is almost unescapable mind giving me some tips if you are beyond that event.