RPGM Complete [Translation Request] Shadow People [RJ336145] Clara Soap

Fermoree

Jun 13, 2021
in the 1st floor hallway you can find a trashcan in the back left corner with the janitors room key go in the janitors room then talk to the guy in the libary youll get a knife that you can dharpen in the janitors room
And after this?

zonebn123

Aug 15, 2021
Does anyone know who is the artist? The closest I can get is . If anyone know the artist or the artist with very similar art and extreme style, please do share. Thanks!

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
Did you finish dis game? I cant find the reminiscence room. Really appreciate if you tell me how (or u can just gimme ur save file)
i think he said somewhere that his works are being postponed due to pc malfunction

ZiriMkII

Jun 29, 2019
in the 1st floor hallway you can find a trashcan in the back left corner with the janitors room key go in the janitors room then talk to the guy in the libary youll get a knife that you can dharpen in the janitors room
I am stuck after here

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Sorry for the delay I had some irl stuff to deal with besides my computer Dying on me. But I'm happy to say that the full translation will be done by the end of today I only have 2 h events left to translate then a quick playtest/proofread and I'll be uploading the game. I have 2 other games in progress as well that I'll be doing after one is an npc rape and the other may be put on hiatus or I might restart it as it was when I first started translating and the quality is lacking imo.

Hydras40

Sep 26, 2020
What are we looking for in the principal office? I don't find anything, I'm stuck

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Decided on my coming back. 3rd run it bugs like no shadow man whatsoever. Exit and basically you're stuck. I was hoping there was a good end but just two bad ends. Sheesh. I don't remember if there was a puzzle for the 1st year motto item. I felt like there was but whatever. I'm done with this game lol
Edit: Even did the no caught run. Like it even makes a difference.