RPGM None [Translation Request] Shameless Warrioress Atena - Story of the Raped Maidens [WHITE TIGER]

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
this torrent's prolly just v1.

https:// mexa.sh/gnx3ng4ktwga/H-OMG-GM-RJ306595.zip.html found this in anime sharing from zonyk's post

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
You can count on me, Shisaye! I bought it (like i mostly do!) from DLSite <3

Version: 1.2 (July, 16th 2021)
Filesize: 441 MB
Source: DLSite
Purchased by: me (Spermasahne)
Language: Japanese

DOWNLOAD
- -
Okay Erm... I don't think this is Japanese.
I tried to make a MTL like usual but the result is "interesting" to say the least.
It's like randomly mixed in Chinese.
I don't think its fully Chinese some parts seem Japanese, but google translated results are just completely broken. (Much more than usual)

Mar 19, 2018
Don't blame me. It's the actual japanese version from DLSite and people said this japanese version sounds like a MTL or is not correctly written in japanese at all.

DeepL got some good translations out of it, i am just proof-reading and checking the important stuff and maybe gonna upload my MTL when it works!

MTL Translation added: No Word Wrap. Some Parts still chinese/japanese. Introtext is getting skipped with some "Dialogue of the Dad of our Heroine" - don't know why this always happens, lol!

The "RJ306595_translation.zip" is the MTL.
The "RJ306595_trans.rar" file is the .trans file for Translator++
i used it and it just broke the game for me, saying that it's missing IconSet.png, Balloon.png, etc

on another note: does anyone have a gallery save for this game? i tried to just play through it and got stuck on the slimes, but honestly at this point i've come to realize the gameplay for this game is not very good