Others Complete Translation Request "Shin Chikan no Kiwami: Groper of Glory"

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
why doesn't anyone just send a mail to kagura Games and ask if they can translate it they do that sometimes you can send a message on there website and see if there willing to do so just a hint for you guys and girls

Reactions: xAlphaStigma
D

Deleted member 2054500

Looks like a lot of the stuff is actually pictures. which makes the translating much harder.
Many of the skills and innate traits are all pictures.
Win_Job-resources.assets-964.png

Nov 25, 2017
I've already posted this in the game thread so sorry if you're seeing this again.

I don't like not knowing what the hell I'm doing in games so I've taken it upon myself to start actually translating and editing the overlays in the game that the MTL won't translate. The problem is, I don't know a lick of Japanese so my process so far has been to use the google translate app to translate the images, look closely to make sure it actually used the right kanji in the translation, and then once I have the right translation try to make sense of what it's supposed to mean. I've gotten a rudimentary translation of every image in the game so far, I just need to make the translations make sense and edit the images.

If there's anyone here who can actually read Japanese I'd really appreciate some help making the terms make sense, especially when it comes to ability names.

If anyone wants to see the work I've done so far I can upload the images I've already edited and the text document that lists the shitty translations I've got.

Reactions: akapp and Oberstein

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018
+1
This game is fun but is unplayable without a translation of the rules. Ive been stumbling through it getting lucky so far but keep failing and idk why. Translation please...

Kallel69

Mar 3, 2018

translate
Thanks but not helpful, thats already been implemented with this version of the game and only ~kinda translates the story and some of the things. This game requires a hands on approach.