Unity Translation Request: Shin Chikan no kiwami.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Now this is an older game and i know this isn't a popular fetish type but i am hoping there is a fellow enthusiast so to speak that would be able to give a crack at translating this.

English DLSite for the game is here and,
this is the game website.

If need be, i do have a copy of the game files that i can also provide for any translation attempt.

I have been playing the game for about a week now and while i do enjoy it enough despite its rather pricey tag, I have no idea what i am doing. I have used my limited japanese language skills to understand the bare basics such as skill descriptions, certain mechanics and the basics of the tutorial but i have no idea how to implement them into the game myself or really how to begin translating the game myself and don't really want to risk destroying the game files in a way that will make me have to re-download the game.

The reason i turned f95 is because i have played the game through about 10-13 times now as with speed cheating(cheat engine), i can clear the game in 2+hours but i have never gotten an ending other than being jailed and getting a game over. Based on other games in the series, i can pretty sure there is a good ending so to speak and i am hoping a translator would be able to give it a shot.

As for the type of translation as i am not sure of the process, at minimum, i'd hope for an interface patch such as skill descriptions, companion descriptions and ideas on how the mechanics work and are tracked and at max, id' hope for a full translation. Heck even if i provided the game files and someone played through, just to create a small text file which details how to progress in the game to the good ending and avoid a game over would be ok with me.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
I have this though, there is an auto translator in another forum, something that works with Unity, and it translates fine most of the dialog (machine translated, but still). What need to be done here is a UI partial, since its the harder part of the game, or some sort of guide.