RPGM [Translation Request] 戦闘無しのイベント探索型のRPGです。

Apr 7, 2018
nerfthenebelwerfer try this. You may want to try it with a fresh install, don't know what you modiefied allready.
Still the same bro, this translating shite via modding the game is sometimes way too buggy and complicated for me. I have made my own translator a few years ago using python and js, it was just taking txt out of screenshots of the active window and doing requests for the ML trans of the given txt so it was not very efficient, but maybe I will reanimate this crappy project soon if you have a limited network and can't UL the whole game.

Last edited:
Reactions: JwrMadness
Apr 7, 2018
The error nerfthenebelwerfer got can only occur when messing up the decryption. If you used the re-encrypted files or just MTool everything should work. If you describe what you did, maybe I can help.
What I did:
- Extracted the fresh jap game
- Extracted the content of MTL_v1 from 1899957_MTL_v1 into the root game dir
- Extracted the content of 1900956_RPG-Files into www/img/pictures

Tried also changing the falses to true in the system, nothing happens for me.

Michi16

Jul 30, 2017
What I did:
- Extracted the fresh jap game
- Extracted the content of MTL_v1 from 1899957_MTL_v1 into the root game dir
- Extracted the content of 1900956_RPG-Files into www/img/pictures

Tried also changing the falses to true in the system, nothing happens for me.
Updated to v2 with a readme to hopefully better explain whats going on

Reactions: nerfthenebelwerfer

LostNoire

Sep 16, 2021
I knew I would love this game because of Succubus Reborn. If all games like these ones start using Live2d what a blessed time that would be.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
Mtool works like a charm if you are fine with MR elf girl, but overall a pretty good game with a shit ton of content. Anyone know if the publishers previous games are this good, it seems like they are far more lacking. Dunno if its already been uploaded but here is a save file (just use save 1 or 20 cant remember and then the phone to teleport to the memory room)

Reactions: fuksazn

sirentama

Feb 27, 2018
Mtool works like a charm if you are fine with MR elf girl, but overall a pretty good game with a shit ton of content. Anyone know if the publishers previous games are this good, it seems like they are far more lacking. Dunno if its already been uploaded but here is a save file (just use save 1 or 20 cant remember and then the phone to teleport to the memory room)
this dev first game was also good, not as good as this cus let's be honest this one is a blast, this one has so much content that it's crazy, anyway his earlier games are worth a check

hackinglegend

Aug 12, 2017
This one is definitely their best game. Their game with the blue haired girl, Kiara, is also OK, but it could use more content. Art is still top notch. It seems the author is also doing some more content for Kiara.

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Downloaded Mtool and I keep getting Modification of "loaders\inject.exe" failed, the tool may not work properly.

I already made Mtool bypass my antivirus and firewall.

deyalord

Mar 18, 2020
Did a qick MTL with MTool. I fixed some translations manually and also translated (most?) images.
To use the images you will need to decrypt all .rpgmvp and .rpgmvo files wit e.g. . Then update the settigns.json file, but I included my modified one if you can't do it yourself. As I said, the translation was made using MTool. I included a TrsData.json that MTool should load automatically apply the translation on startup (if TrsData.json is in the games root dir). Feel free to edit the images and translation but please upload your edits so that we all can profit.

Edit: - Updated to MTL-v2.rar with a readme
hello i used the MTL -v2 replaced all the filles for www/img/pictures in 1.2 Re-Encrypted and the TrsData.json when i use it there are english but the problem are the pictures

also i did see System.json in the 1.1 Decrypted but not in the 1.2 Re-Encrypted folder

also im bought the game off dlsite if that effects anything