RPGM None [Translation Request] Sister Pleasure Fallen RPG [amedenpa's workshop]

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
if someone could figure out the "height" problem this game has so it can be playable that be nice
I've been trying to figure this out too.
Made a new Sugoi 4.0 translation of the game, cleaned it up and made sure that no script files or .js file were touched.

Despite all of that, the game crashes whenever you try to go to another map with that "height" error.
I haven't been able to figure out how to solve the issue, especially since at a glance nothing important was touched.

If anyone does know how to solve the issue, let me know via reply or DM, if all goes well I'll make a manual translation of the game.

EDIT: For reference, this is the error I'm talking about.
error.png
If there's any easy way to debug these sort of errors, It's beyond me at the moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kamina666

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
I've been trying to figure this out too.
Made a new Sugoi 4.0 translation of the game, cleaned it up and made sure that no script files or .js file were touched.

Despite all of that, the game crashes whenever you try to go to another map with that "height" error.
I haven't been able to figure out how to solve the issue, especially since at a glance nothing important was touched.

If anyone does know how to solve the issue, let me know via reply or DM, if all goes well I'll make a manual translation of the game.

EDIT: For reference, this is the error I'm talking about.
View attachment 2214707
If there's any easy way to debug these sort of errors, It's beyond me at the moment.
so there a version of this game on a site called svscomics and the eng on there works fully

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
so there a version of this game on a site called svscomics and the eng on there works fully
I'd rather not use anything from svscomics, since it's pure google translate.
Even if it works, I'd still need the original JP game to do the manual translation, so it's better for me to try and figure out why this error occurs in the first place.

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
I'd rather not use anything from svscomics, since it's pure google translate.
Even if it works, I'd still need the original JP game to do the manual translation, so it's better for me to try and figure out why this error occurs in the first place.
well i tried translator++ and it still broke the game and the one from svscomics is fine