RPGM [Translation Request] Slave Merchant Ruchika [RJ365524] [Kunka Kunka Empire]

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
RJ365524_img_main.png

ENG title : Slave Merchant Ruchika
JP title : 奴隷商人ルチカ
LINK :
Genre: Animated, Voice, Touch/Feel Breasts, Internal Cumshot, Violation, Shame/Humiliation, Interspecies Sex, Big Breasts, Voluptuous/Plump
Description :

Ruchika, a slave trader, was able to capture a rare demigod girl (Sophia) by chance. When he sells her as a slave in the market, a great aristocrat who happens to be there buys her for a huge amount of money… enough money to live and play for the rest of her life.

However, the wealthy man said that he was here on a secret mission and did not have any money, and that he would like to buy her in his own domain in three days.

They spend the night in the city, but that night a storm comes. The road to Magnate’s estate, where the wealthy man lives, has become rough, and Ruchika is unable to use her carriage.

She has no choice but to take Sophia with her and head out on foot, as she has to deliver Sophia to the millionaire in three days.

RJ365524_img_smp1.png RJ365524_img_smp2.png RJ365524_img_smp3.png RJ365524_img_smp4.png RJ365524_img_smp5.png RJ365524_img_smp6.png RJ365524_img_smp7.png

Download

Japanese

Last edited:
Reactions: DrWho3

jstorm123

May 3, 2018
Am stuck at the second town when talking to the general, also can someone provide a full gallery save ?

jack koff

Jun 27, 2020
Am stuck at the second town when talking to the general, also can someone provide a full gallery save ?
Just use a save editor to unlock it, but i'm not sure if there is a gallery as I have just installed the game about 30 minutes ago.

jstorm123

May 3, 2018
With the MTL translation, my quest is to get some herb for the old guy, any idea where it is ?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
I'm confused. In the first area it says you need to negotiate with bandits to team up with them but when I choose that option in battle nothing happens?