RPGM Completed None [Translation Request] Slave race elves and female-armored ogres

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
Overview:
The region is ruled by humans.
Elves and ogres were the targets of persecution.

Two warriors stand up against them.

Ferana, an elf warrior whose sister was stolen from her.
Goliath, an ogre warrior whose sister was killed.

This is the story of two warriors who stood up to the humans in different ways.

Over 40 costume skins and 70 H-scenes!
Many H animations and dot H by SD!
More than 15 hours of total play time!

Release: Jun/17/2022
Company/Circle:
DLSITE:
Language: Japanese
Requested Language: English

Gigglebits

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone stuck after the orge intro back with the elf?
Looks like a gate to the east that wont let you through, and then a rope to the south with slimes that she wont climb down

Gigglebits

Jun 19, 2017
Anyone stuck after the orge intro back with the elf?
Looks like a gate to the east that wont let you through, and then a rope to the south with slimes that she wont climb down
Figured it out, you have to select the bottom of the big crystal to switch between the characters ^_^

darkengelnekos

Nov 3, 2019
Who knows how I can get further on the mountain map at the top of the 3 bridge, the 3 npc won't let my orc go any further and my eleven is also stuck, she only says something with 3 sry for the shaft english use a translated one

Metaxes

Jan 17, 2019
Someone figured what to do in the fortress? There is a guy that block a path for the elf girl, and a door that the ogre can't pass.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Always interested in games made by this circle, luckily for you guys, this time around it's made on MV IIRC so someone will translate it eventually.
The last 2 games by this circle are Fire emblem-esque btw.

Edit: Playing this right now, 5/5 production value, voice acting, writing, graphic and gameplay. Music is alright as well.
Not sure why sale is low. *sigh*....

Last edited:

unknownuman

Jan 8, 2020
I tried patching the translation with Translator ++, but the game kept breaking. Is someone else able to do it?