RPGM None [Translation Request] Slow life in the country with one's beloved wife [RJ01086602] [Mansougan]

azoraginva

Jan 18, 2021
1692635132435.png

ENG Title: Slow life in the country with one's beloved wife
JP Title: ど田舎村で愛妻と一緒にスローライフ
DLSite Link:
Genre: Slice of life, cheating, netorare, pregnancy

RPG Game where players run a coffee shop with cheating and cuckolding aspect.
Enjoy pure love with your wife or leave her cheating on you, it's all up to you!

Translation by YesRice (https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ife-rj01086602-mansougan.171929/post-11571725)

Image Samples:

1692635423599.png 1692635456564.png 1692635484678.png 1692635641600.png 1692635662954.png

Last edited:
Reactions: restusaga2

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
I made a translation for this game, this is my first ever translation so any feedback or tips would be appreciated, I translated all of the common events so the game should be playable from start to finish, though I couldn't translate all of the quest tab since if I do then it won't show the quests.

It should be about 90% complete, I couldn't be bothered to translate the dialogue they placed under the map files since it made my head hurt, so sometimes when you talk to the characters, they will start speaking in Japanese again cause I couldn't find the right file to edit. If anyone can show me where it is then I would really appreciate it.

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
While I was translating it and testing the game out, for some reason the computer at the attic softlocks the game cause it can't load a certain image file, I tried it on the untranslated copy that I used and it still didn't work, also some of the walls don't really have a collision on them for some reason. I think the game is just really buggy or something

azoraginva

Jan 18, 2021
While I was translating it and testing the game out, for some reason the computer at the attic softlocks the game cause it can't load a certain image file, I tried it on the untranslated copy that I used and it still didn't work, also some of the walls don't really have a collision on them for some reason. I think the game is just really buggy or something
Thank you, good sir for the translation. When I play with mtool, the pc couldn't load image file as well and the wall in the shrine is invisible to me.

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
It feels different from the sample images.
Is pregnancy blocked by progress or?
You can force your wife to get pregnant after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there was a scene where she asks if you want to have children with her so yes pretty sure you just have to progress through the story

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
You can force your wife to get pregnant after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And there was a scene where she asks if you want to have children with her so yes pretty sure you just have to progress through the story
So...I don't know what to do next after completing the "dessert for adults" mission. Any help?

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
The....foreign customer?
The one sitting on the bottom table of the cafe.
Just try talking to the villagers and the ladies every day, I'm not sure how but there's a counter for your relationship with the villagers that goes up, that's how the game decides on when to show you the next event, also make sure you get all the items you can get, even those that you have to fish or cook

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Just try talking to the villagers and the ladies every day, I'm not sure how but there's a counter for your relationship with the villagers that goes up, that's how the game decides on when to show you the next event, also make sure you get all the items you can get, even those that you have to fish or cook
Already did speak to everyone.
Current quest is 16
Still has trouble with the married women 3rd quest (convince official), the hooded girl and the farmer giving no quest