RPGM None [Translation Request] Slow life in the country with one's beloved wife [RJ01086602] [Mansougan]

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
Already did speak to everyone.
Current quest is 16
Still has trouble with the married women 3rd quest (convince official), the hooded girl and the farmer giving no quest
I'm actually not sure on what the specific triggers are for the quests completion, I don't know where to look for it in the RPGMaker MV files and databases. This is my first time translating a game so I'm still not used to the whole process sorry.

Reactions: Noone202

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
I'm actually not sure on what the specific triggers are for the quests completion, I don't know where to look for it in the RPGMaker MV files and databases. This is my first time translating a game so I'm still not used to the whole process sorry.
Found the succubus dream, but she ask for food and I don't know what. Any help?

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
Put on Shrine? Wait for the dream?
This game really need a pointer list
Yeah honestly, even the quest descriptions weren't helpful, iirc, you just need to make another dessert for adults then you'll get transferred to the dream world again after ending the day

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah honestly, even the quest descriptions weren't helpful, iirc, you just need to make another dessert for adults then you'll get transferred to the dream world again after ending the day
Didn't really work.
Do I need to walk around the village before ending the day? Is it a random chance? I tried making multiple dessert but the 2nd dream was never there.
How did you finish it?

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
Didn't really work.
Do I need to walk around the village before ending the day? Is it a random chance? I tried making multiple dessert but the 2nd dream was never there.
How did you finish it?
Have you finished the JK/school girl storyline? The event triggered after ending the day and not having sex with the wife on my playthrough and I chose to go out when it asks whether you would stay inside or go to the garden

Noone202

Jan 18, 2020
Have you finished the JK/school girl storyline? The event triggered after ending the day and not having sex with the wife on my playthrough and I chose to go out when it asks whether you would stay inside or go to the garden
Already have sex with the JK. Also not having sex with the wife.
Is it random chance? Can you check? Doesn't really want to try ignoring the wife until she fuck other man

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
Is it random chance? Can you check? Doesn't really want to try ignoring the wife until she fuck other man
I plan to translate the map files of the game soon, I'll try and see if I can find the requirements for the events again while I'm at it

Sorrow4444

May 11, 2017
Did you guys have problems with the computer up in the caffe shop? it gives me problems with the img/pictures/statusmain.png

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
Ok so for the succubus quest you need the explosive popcorn for it to trigger
I think the third quest for the married woman requires you to finish the quest of the office worker in the townhall, you have to talk to all of the villagers, the trigger for completion of that quest is "greeting" 7 or more villagers but somehow it still doesn't really register it as completed even after talking to all the villagers

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Honestly I think the whole game is just buggy or the copy that we're using is incomplete or damaged
first time i only think they forget rename file or they put file wrong place,but seem like the game is copy of another game and it incomplete.

YesRice

Mar 21, 2018
first time i only think they forget rename file or they put file wrong place,but seem like the game is copy of another game and it incomplete.
That would make sense since there were a lot of weird things like the computer in the attic not working, walls not having collision and quests not properly ending, I decided to not translate the remaining dialogue in the maps files since it looks like you can't even progress properly in the game.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
That would make sense since there were a lot of weird things like the computer in the attic not working, walls not having collision and quests not properly ending, I decided to not translate the remaining dialogue in the maps files since it looks like you can't even progress properly in the game.
now the only way i think can solve the error lacking img status main is using the img sample of game. it have that status.

monchan12

May 4, 2023
possible to have sex with married woman?

now I stuck at 17 quests.
can't progess succubus's quest that have to sex with other than wife.
(after sex with jk always trigger event when met married woman for the 1st time
and married woman can't progress more than 3rd quest)