Sep 26, 2021
RJ01122385_img_main.jpg
Title:

Developer: ;
Version: Final
Censorship: Yes
Language: Japanese

Description

pecialized in erotic situations in slums!
Contains all the scenes from the slums that appear in the erotic games you always play!
Lustful slum sex filled with cute and attractive girls! Enjoy an exciting event!

<<44 basic CGs (excluding standing pictures and variations)>>
<<Number of erotic scenes 54 or more (excluding some small-scale erotic scenes)>>

For erotic scenes,

you can buy the body in exchange for the price at the weapon shop. I tried
playing with tools I bought at an adult shop, I
tried playing pranks on girls by dropping them into pits, I was attacked while working
part-time at a bar, I was
attacked when I tried to take a break at an inn, I was attacked
in groups at a gang hangout or a prison.

We have prepared many situations such as being attacked .
There is nothing too hard, such as physically destroying the character, so
anyone can play it easily.
Let's enjoy the erotic pleasure both during and after being taken into the slums with erotic pleasure!

Tags: Compulsion, Corrupted Morals, Decadent, hypnosis, Outdoor Sex, Pleasure Corruption, Rape, tentacle

Download Links (jap):

Reactions: tyuiopson

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Can someone explain to me how the beginning works?

After a request I tried working on this, but I thought my SLR system was breaking everything because the tutorial seemed to be looping endlessly, but now trying with an unmodified version of the game I'm having the same issue.

I get a tutorial popup, then she says some stuff. then I'm getting the same tutorial popup again, she says the same thing again. and I'm getting the tutorial popup again, and it loops like that forever.

Do I need to press some special button or something? :confused:
Everything I press seems to just advance the text until I'm at the popup again.

seraphiel722

Jul 5, 2017
Can someone explain to me how the beginning works?

After a request I tried working on this, but I thought my SLR system was breaking everything because the tutorial seemed to be looping endlessly, but now trying with an unmodified version of the game I'm having the same issue.

I get a tutorial popup, then she says some stuff. then I'm getting the same tutorial popup again, she says the same thing again. and I'm getting the tutorial popup again, and it loops like that forever.

Do I need to press some special button or something? :confused:
Everything I press seems to just advance the text until I'm at the popup again.

Is it the first tutorial where you talk to the brown haired girl? Try pressing "S" to bring out the choices.

I think it also matters when you press S to choose a dialogue when the heroine is talking.

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.
The Skill descriptions cannot be MTLd to readable English because they are puzzled together from "if" "else" chains. (You never see the finished sentences in the code and Japanese is very context based.)

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.