• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed [Translation Request] Slut and Duneon

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
so my boy did the game worked? if its not much trouble can you uploaded it to mega or something??? i want to play this
The game worked. Some labels are untranslated. Try this .. it's the first time I uploaded something to Mega; let me know if the link worked.

Reactions: arucard34

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
The game worked. Some labels are untranslated. Try this .. it's the first time I uploaded something to Mega; let me know if the link worked.
downloaded and played a little its haves 3 save files which i suppose are yours, well gonna test the game tomorrow, im gonna sleep thanks for uploading it, you should call someone to put a thread for the game

Ser_psycho

Dec 14, 2018
Downloaded and it works. Translation feels like MTL and some of the text lines don't fit properly but the game functions. Interesting aspect is that the game uses dice rolls to test for challenges. Not bad.

Edit: Also no corruption mechanic it seems. True to the title the PC starts out as a slut and can prostitute from the get-go

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Man, this thread is pretty hard to find between the incomplete title and old game code (it's RJ178010 now). Anyway, I downloaded the old MTL and fiddled around a little: applied wordwrap, translated the stats in menu screen, capitalized battle commands and such. The MTL is quite MTL (as expected of one a few years old), but you can generally understand what's going on. Battle rewards and chest dialogues seem to work fine on the first floor but break down on subsequent floors, though you generally know what's going on by then. Here's the . 2 saves are included: one at the beginning of the game (in case you want to skip character creation; her stats aren't optimized though) and another after beating the final boss. I say "final boss," but I beat him at level 7 on day 3 by bringing Rat along and stunlocking him. Your reward is money. I still gotta wait until day 14 to get an ending.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for vIdontfknknow.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

I could not verify the game version of what was sent to me, so this "might" introduce bugs that were fixed in the version later released by the dev.
Normally I would deny a request like that, but multiple people asked for this one and it's a pretty simple constructed game, so I made an exception.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
After a specific request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for vIdontfknknow.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

I could not verify the game version of what was sent to me, so this "might" introduce bugs that were fixed in the version later released by the dev.
Normally I would deny a request like that, but multiple people asked for this one and it's a pretty simple constructed game, so I made an exception.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Known issues:
Picture based text not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thank you good sir :)

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
Here I come again, modifying an existing MTL for this game instead of making my own. The attached patch:
- should be applied on top of Shisaye's SLRMTL1.0 since it only modifies/contains scripts.rvdata2
- increases font size from 15 to 20
- changes "Sex appeal" and "Sex technique" on the menu to simply "Appeal" and "Technique" since otherwise the technique entry will block the value now. Sensitivity still blocks a little.

This game doesn't use portraits so there's plenty of room in the text box after applying Shisaye's patch. A font size of 20 seems to be the sweet spot. I didn't notice any cutoff in my 10 minutes of testing, but even if there is some I'd still rather have a rare cutoff than a lot of squinting.

Last edited: