RPGM [Translation Request] Smoothly Animated Pixel Art RPG - Princess Colette's Great Adventure

Moonpuh

Jun 9, 2017
Main1.jpg
Developer: WILD FLOWER
Language/Audio: Japanese
Censorship: Yes
DLsite:
ULMF link:
Download:

I tried translating it myself using an application called Translator ++ but failed after attempting a few times. Maybe someone else can give it a go. Thanks in advance!
Since noone (to my knowledge) has translated this yet I've taken to a different approach to translating this game (might be permanent might be temporary who knows).

Ex1.jpg ex2.jpg ex3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Foozopoly

illiya

Apr 10, 2022
+1, also this looks like it was made with Smile Game Builder, not rpgmaker

Moonpuh

Jun 9, 2017
For anyone who hasn't found a way around this or wants to play the game with at least some understanding I've managed a temporary(or perhaps permanent solution since noone has picked this up):

1) First things first you need This tool. Download if you don't already have it.
2) once extracted and all of that click the shortcut folder labeled "tool".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3) after that the tool will open up. Click ok twice on the popups.
4) click the very FIRST tab all the way in the upper left. Its the tab that has the changing emoticons (I didn't think it was a tab at first and was confused as fuck for like 10 minutes when I read the instructions).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
5) Drag the exe of the game (literally the thing u click to start the game up) from its folder into the tool and then click "Start Game.
6) I sometimes get an error that the game didn't load properly but it still does so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
7) Game will open. Go back to the tool if you haven't already and you will notice the interface has changed. Click the "Translation Tab" up top.
8)After choosing which engine you wanna use click start translation.
***Please note that some of the options you gotta have the Patreon membership to use. I personally just used google for the time being.
9) Go back to the game and it should be translated.

****This method and tool works well with many different engines so if you have any others that you just cant wait to have translated by someone else officially then here ya go. Also, the tool seems to have a bit of a cheat element to it if you look at the main tab and other tabs there's editable values and switches. Use them with causion and maybe save before you mess with them.