• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] SNEAK IN DISORDER ~Killer Girl-Hypnotic Brainwashing RPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I'm in a fight at the beginning of the game and I'm already seeing the error message. After the fight, this image remains black with its error message: "Com_defense.png" seems to have overwritten the file during translation? For Japanese with kanji letters, with worked without any problem.
Just need to rename the .ping files in the Folder "www\img\battlecommands"

Image is what I did.
I just copy and past files in same folder they get -copy on end of name. then renamed them to proper or game needed name.

EDIT>>>> But you could just rename the Original's, I just tend to hold onto even wrong named files for pack rat reasons I guess :)

Reactions: SGGG

Mr. Hat

Jan 24, 2018
anyone got any DL link from the game besides mega?
mine is bugged it keeps loading forever sometimes it works but most of the time it does this

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have been picking at this one, It is (Interpretation) from the MTL. I just do this for myself, and am sharing if anyone wants to try it.

Actually the MTL on this one is not that bad, I have seen far worse.

I think I have straightened up a lot of it, but there is a lot yet to do.

If I have time I might continue to work on it

I think I have done enough to kind of get people going a bit better, so I thought I would share what I have done so far.
It is mostly just a good a start, but should help in the beginning

Installation
Back up your Data and js folder that are in the WWW folder first encase you don't like what I have done.
THEN
Place the data, and JS folder from my 7z file in the game main folder www folder and allow them to overwrite.
Play the game and see if it helps some or not. It is not finished, but I have I think I have tuned up a lot of it.

Uninstall
Just delete my Data and js folders, and put the ones you backed up back in there.

If I update it
I will increase the number on the end of the 7z to 02, and 03 and so on, so you'll know it I worked on it more or not and if it has been updated
mostly depend of my time, and if you like it or not.

Download is in the Spoiler Tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: f9account and mgbm

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I have been picking at this one, It is (Interpretation) from the MTL. I just do this for myself, and am sharing if anyone wants to try it.

I think I have done enough to kind of get people going a bit better, so I thought I would share what I have done so far.

Installation
Back up your Data and js folder that are in the WWW folder first encase you don't like what I have done.
THEN
Place the data, and JS folder from my 7z file in the game main folder www folder and allow them to overwrite.
Play the game and see if it helps some or not. It is not finished, but I have I think I have tuned up a lot of it.

Uninstall
Just delete my Data and js folders, and put the ones you backed up back in there.

If I update it
I will increase the number on the end of the 7z to 02, and 03 and so on, so you'll know it I worked on it more or not and if it has been updated

Wow! Great work so far!

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for picking up this game, I did try to edit it into something more legible. If nothing else, I'm confident in saying it's better than my first try with Desperada lol

zentonotsukasa

Sep 8, 2019

Installation
THEN

Uninstall

If I update it

In the second floor event after being defeated by the room thugs, there is an error where don't appear more thugs by the door in order to rape Saori.

It looks like the error is in the Data.