RPGM [Translation Request] SNEAK IN DISORDER ~Killer Girl-Hypnotic Brainwashing RPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

Jul 12, 2023
Waiting for a full save, Characters got to slutty, cant seem to get finale, or maybe I did and it was just that "ehh" either way, was fun. use Mtool if you are okay with shitty MTL

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
oh great, they mix some gay shit into the scene of the new game, for fuck sake, why didn't they separate it?

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
eh i dunno all his games have had gay shit in the past its just something to expect with marimo
unlike the other games, there are a lot of woman scenes in this one and then there is a little dick in it, which really turns off the mood.

I avoided all the other games with gay tag but this one, damn, is such a waste.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is there a point in not getting the anti-hypnosis item out from the girls outside of a virgin run? I'm not sure I properly got what the system told us about it.
I guess just let it on the mc to avoid gay scenes.
Also any simple walkthrough, the pdf is way too detailled?

Last edited:

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
Gonna put a +1 for this one! It only came out today, so I shouldn't go expecting a translation for a few weeks or months thereabouts.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
Can someone please upload the new game with the mtl translation, if its easy.. I have no idea how to use the tools and stuff
That would be a case for Horny Lord . SNEAK IN DISORDER ~Killer Girl-Hypnotic Brainwashing RPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan] hasn't had a proper translation or an official English version from the developer yet.

That would help you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SluttyElf

MinhLongTrung

Nov 16, 2020
I downloaded the finished version from svscomics. I intend to translate it with translator ++ like other games. There's no data file like other games so I can't mtl it ;_;