RPGM [Translation Request] SNEAK IN DISORDER ~Killer Girl-Hypnotic Brainwashing RPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v04.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
If your game executable is still boxed you need to unbox it first using something like EnigmaVBUnpacker.
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.01: Fixed some combat issues.
1.02: Fixed \FH plugin stuff.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
Shisaye there seems to be another issue where when initiating a conversation with this certain character causes their portraits to stay on screen. Heres a link to the save just talk to the boy on the left and it should cause the issue
Screenshot (10).png

Last edited:

zentonotsukasa

Sep 8, 2019
Is the transation still going? because from what i have search, the person translating is doing other translations for other works.

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Is the transation still going? because from what i have search, the person translating is doing other translations for other works.
If you're referring to me, then your search has been quite poor. Unfortunate as it is, I haven't worked on this for a good while because I've burnt myself out really badly, and I haven't started any other translation.

If you're referring to this game, then I'll have you know I finished it before starting DISORDER, I even replied to a comment that said the translation was done 2 years ago by me and I said I simply never posted it here. Better yet, read my last comment on the post, I reiterate that I'm burnt out and if I get back into translating I'll re-start with DISORDER. Please don't spread disinformation.

zentonotsukasa

Sep 8, 2019
Ok, sorry for spreading miss information and i hope you are doing well with your problems, and i hope you can translate well the game.Thank you for responding