RPGM [Translation Request] SNEAK IN DISORDER ~Killer Girl-Hypnotic Brainwashing RPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

Mmur26

Mar 19, 2020
+1 would be great to see this. I love the two Ouka games and the metal girl blazer. Looking forward to this one.

SGGG

May 9, 2020
I did a really simple machine translate of the game, but I was able to play through it and it seemed to get the job done. Ive attached it for those interested.

Full game not included. Please find it above
I'm in a fight at the beginning of the game and I'm already seeing the error message. After the fight, this image remains black with its error message: "Com_defense.png" seems to have overwritten the file during translation? For Japanese with kanji letters, with worked without any problem.

Screenshot (88).png
Screenshot (89).png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Horny Lord

Twin Fangs

Jul 6, 2023
I'm in a fight at the beginning of the game and I'm already seeing the error message. After the fight, this image remains black with its error message: "Com_defense.png" seems to have overwritten the file during translation? For Japanese with kanji letters, with worked without any problem.

View attachment 2885364
View attachment 2885365
The MTL translation translated the system file within the data folder which leads to that error. I am giving a go at translating this right now so I figured out why that error comes up.

Reactions: 982y39f and SGGG

hobbydaniel

Feb 3, 2020

View attachment 2885364
View attachment 2885365
you can go inside the files and change it to that name. it was just an extra letter in those file names. there were several.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SGGG