RPGM [Translation Request] SNEAK IN DISORDER ~Killer Girl-Hypnotic Brainwashing RPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
mgbm so hows the translation process coming along
I haven't worked on it this past week. Last monday my father had massive heart failure and is still in the hospital, and we've been seeing him every day though he's still under sedation. I haven't had the time to be at my computer, let alone work on translating this. I am truly sorry for the lack of progress but I hope you (and anyone else reading this) can understand that this is currently on the lower end of priorities for right now. I still plan on doing it, though. It's just been a VERY rough week

Last edited:

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
I haven't worked on it this past week. Last monday my father had massive heart failure and is still in the hospital, and we've been seeing him every day, though he'sstill under sedation. I haven't had the time to be at my computer, let alone work on translating this. I am truly sorry for the lack of progress but I hope you (and anyone else reading this) can understand that this is currently on the lower end of priorities for right now. I still plan on doing it, though. It's just been a VERY rough week
I'm so sorry for you take as much time as you need man

• Red Heart
Reactions: mgbm

Mr_mo

Dec 28, 2021
I haven't worked on it this past week. Last monday my father had massive heart failure and is still in the hospital, and we've been seeing him every day though he's still under sedation. I haven't had the time to be at my computer, let alone work on translating this. I am truly sorry for the lack of progress but I hope you (and anyone else reading this) can understand that this is currently on the lower end of priorities for right now. I still plan on doing it, though. It's just been a VERY rough week
Dude I hope he comes through this ok don't worry about the translation at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mgbm

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Dude I hope he comes through this ok don't worry about the translation at all.
I'm so sorry for you take as much time as you need man
Thank you both, really.
He is slowly getting better day by day, but yeah once he's more stable and we regain some degree of normalcy I'll get back to this. I can still do some work on it on the weekends (it gives me something to do, you know?) but I can't guarantee how much

ytzwe67767

Feb 2, 2018
Thank you both, really.
He is slowly getting better day by day, but yeah once he's more stable and we regain some degree of normalcy I'll get back to this. I can still do some work on it on the weekends (it gives me something to do, you know?) but I can't guarantee how much
By all means no rush dude

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr_mo and mgbm

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Hey people, so I just helped to bury my father today. He passed 3 days ago, and honestly? That was one of the worst days of my life. Anyways, once things start to wind down I'll start back on translating this proper. Your understanding is greatly appreciated

ytzwe67767

Feb 2, 2018
Hey people, so I just helped to bury my father today. He passed 3 days ago, and honestly? That was one of the worst days of my life. Anyways, once things start to wind down I'll start back on translating this proper. Your understanding is greatly appreciated
My sympathies dude

• Red Heart
Reactions: Camx and mgbm

GM_MD

Jun 9, 2021
I can't seem to progress after fighting the guy exorcist. Both choices have her not move forward.