RPGM [Translation Request] SNEAK IN DISORDER ~Killer Girl-Hypnotic Brainwashing RPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Game was kind of short and not that great. Even the defeat at the end had average bad end cg. Also dunno if it's just becauseo f MTool but the scene with the Miko and MC in the karaoke booth softlocks you. Whether you win or lose you're stuck in the room and the door won't open because there's NPCs fucking in the same room.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Game was kind of short and not that great. Even the defeat at the end had average bad end cg. Also dunno if it's just becauseo f MTool but the scene with the Miko and MC in the karaoke booth softlocks you. Whether you win or lose you're stuck in the room and the door won't open because there's NPCs fucking in the same room.
that didnt happen to me since i only got the scene after doing the other stuff so the room was clear

• Wow
Reactions: JeiCC

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
Fuck sake people just use https://f95zone.to/threads/mtool-rp...eat-one-click-machine-translation-tool.54117/ Mtool

We aint ever getting a polished translation for this, Most of his games never get that, best yall are getting mtl and Mtool will give that to without having to wait
were getting a translation as we speak from someone whos working on it right now, and not all of marimo's work is mtl he has three games on here with some decent translations those being kamikaze 1 and 2 and sneak in desparda

Reactions: rigami

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
Played the beta and from the third floor onwards it felt kinda half-baked and rushed, as if the dev was making placeholder content and moving to the next floor instead of fleshing it out or going back and adding more. Was kinda dreading it was going to stay like that, because some scenarios where promising and the scenario on the lower part of the second floor was well developed. Such a shame.
Could have been a recovery from the lackluster releases since after Special Forces 2.
Given the problems the dev faced in real life, it would have been better if this was released later instead of in this state.

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
Played the beta and from the third floor onwards it felt kinda half-baked and rushed, as if the dev was making placeholder content and moving to the next floor instead of fleshing it out or going back and adding more. Was kinda dreading it was going to stay like that, because some scenarios where promising and the scenario on the lower part of the second floor was well developed. Such a shame.
Could have been a recovery from the lackluster releases since after Special Forces 2.
Given the problems the dev faced in real life, it would have been better if this was released later instead of in this state.
I kinda feel bad for the dev he was having some really bad stomach pain for months while working this game, it sucks to hear that the game is kinda underwealming but im still excited to play it nonetheless marimo's games along with amazons stuff are kinda the main reasons why im on this site so anything from him even if its lackluster is a plus for me. On a side note I actually really liked special forces 2

Reactions: LittleNiko44

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
I kinda feel bad for the dev he was having some really bad stomach pain for months while working this game, it sucks to hear that the game is kinda underwealming but im still excited to play it nonetheless marimo's games along with amazons stuff are kinda the main reasons why im on this site so anything from him even if its lackluster is a plus for me. On a side note I actually really liked special forces 2
Same, Special Forces 2 and Blazer are very good. Hope he recovers because working in pain sucks and in this case, it also kinda harms the final product(you want to only get shit done and over in that state).

ytzwe67767

Feb 2, 2018
I finally found and fixed an issue with one of the plugins, so I can proper put in what I've worked on and continue with it. I also had to rename some pictures or the game wouldn't recognize them. All fun stuff, I'm sure you can imagine
Sounds tedious as all hell. The work is deeply appreciated lol

Reactions: mgbm and Mr_mo

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
Heya guys!

If anybody wants the most recent version (last updated on dlsite at june 5), here it is.

If you wanna use any mtl translator for it, you need also to unpack the game files, as they boxed in. Use EnigmaVB unpacker for that, find it here:

Nahfr

Oct 3, 2021
can someone tell me how do i use the save file like where do i put it or something because each time i try to save it says im missing a save file please help

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
can someone tell me how do i use the save file like where do i put it or something because each time i try to save it says im missing a save file please help
What I know is, that the game is packed by default. But I think if you follow the original path, and put it into www/save, it will work. If not, first use the EnigmaVB Unpacker to unpack the exe file (which is the whole game), and then just copy it into the www/save folder there.