RPGM [Translation Request] SNEAK IN DISORDER ~Killer Girl-Hypnotic Brainwashing RPG~ [Ankoku Marimokan]

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
like i put it in the www/save but it just doesnt work could ya help me
What Mr_mo said, try that first. But also, what do you exactly mean by not working? Does it crash? Does the save doesn't show up? Or by any chance, you cannot even save in the game? Is your computer set to japanese unicode? That can also cause lots of problems with games if it doesn't.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Heya guys!

If anybody wants the most recent version (last updated on dlsite at june 5), here it is.

If you wanna use any mtl translator for it, you need also to unpack the game files, as they boxed in. Use EnigmaVB unpacker for that, find it here:

Hello there, could you please simply teach me how to properly unpack the game to use with Mtool ? I struggle make it work properly, and i'm unsure what to unpack, and what to do with the new files created. Thanks !

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
Hello there, could you please simply teach me how to properly unpack the game to use with Mtool ? I struggle make it work properly, and i'm unsure what to unpack, and what to do with the new files created. Thanks !
First of all, download the unpacker from the site I gave you. If you not sure what to download, here is it on a mega link too:

Next, copy the unpacker into the game's folder (where Game_boxed.exe is). After that, just simply click the 3 "..." at the top right, just the exe I mentioned, and then click unpack at the bottom. The software will gonna unpack every file, it takes around 15-20 seconds. You know it was working that in the log window it will say "finished" in the end. When it's done, you will find a new "%DEFAULT_FOLDER%" in your game directory. This is the unpacked version of the game, along with the exe within it. Any other exe which created outside of "%DEFAULT_FOLDER%" can be deleted (game_boxed_unpacked.exe for example). Basically, just move everything from the default folder the unpacker created into your game folder, and then you can apply the tool.

One piece of advice, both the unpacker, and the MTool can get intercepted as a false positive by antivirus. If this happens, make sure you add the game folder you working within to exception within it. If you have more problems, and it just doesn't seem to work out, I can upload the alrady MTooled game later, but see if you can make it work with the above explanation.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: Hellrider666

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
First of all, download the unpacker from the site I gave you. If you not sure what to download, here is it on a mega link too:

Next, copy the unpacker into the game's folder (where Game_boxed.exe is). After that, just simply click the 3 "..." at the top right, just the exe I mentioned, and then click unpack at the bottom. The software will gonna unpack every file, it takes around 15-20 seconds. You know it was working that in the log window it will say "finished" in the end. When it's done, you will find a new "%DEFAULT_FOLDER%" in your game directory. This is the unpacked version of the game, along with the exe within it. Any other exe which created outside of "%DEFAULT_FOLDER%" can be deleted (game_boxed_unpacked.exe for example). Basically, just move everything from the default folder the unpacker created into your game folder, and then you can apply the tool.

One piece of advice, both the unpacker, and the MTool can get intercepted as a false positive by antivirus. If this happens, make sure you add the game folder you working within to exception within it. If you have more problems, and it just doesn't seem to work out, I can upload the alrady MTooled game later, but see if you can make it work with the above explanation.

Hope it helps.
Thank you very much, it worked perfectly ! Have a nice day :)

Nahfr

Oct 3, 2021
like when i put the save rar in the www/save folder and i launch the game like everything seems fine and translated but when i try to save or get a h scene it makes an error screen and says i require the save thing

AhogeExcel

Mar 1, 2018
like when i put the save rar in the www/save folder and i launch the game like everything seems fine and translated but when i try to save or get a h scene it makes an error screen and says i require the save thing
Seems like your game is unable to even write a fresh save file. Is your computer set to japanese unicode? If not, set it into that in the region setting. Another thing, it could be blocked by antivirus, so add the whole game folder to the exceptions.

Zangetsu051

Jul 11, 2022

Hope it helps.
Could you please upload the already mtooled game? I would be really grateful

Reactions: abcdgonedie

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
What do you mean? You make it sound like getting swarmed by 15 or so NPCs who want to fight you a bad thing! Jokes aside it is a pain in the ass, yeah
i just wish there were less of them once youd cleared the floor because I missed the repeated sex on the 2nd floor and i cant go back and get it without clearing that floor again

mr_craigsliat

Sep 7, 2021
What do you mean? You make it sound like getting swarmed by 15 or so NPCs who want to fight you a bad thing! Jokes aside it is a pain in the ass, yeah
marimo games always have some annoying shit like that, sneak in desparda had npcs that would literally block your way, or have enemies in the most dick headed places possible

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
i just wish there were less of them once youd cleared the floor because I missed the repeated sex on the 2nd floor and i cant go back and get it without clearing that floor again
Be grateful, because in the Beta they respawned, both cops and Swat every time you entered the floor.

As I said previously, this one was aiming high, and ended being disappointing for me (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
).

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Be grateful, because in the Beta they respawned, both cops and Swat every time you entered the floor.

As I said previously, this one was aiming high, and ended being disappointing for me (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
).
what cameo from kamikaze?
i only saw the boss of their business?