EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ285930_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A simple story about a heroine of justice in various states of distress!
No complicated or dark story here - it's standard Saturday morning fare with a sexy twist!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2020-05-01
Developer: Cold Rod -
Translator: No_good_56'er
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developers Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - - -

RJ285930_img_smp1.jpg RJ285930_img_smp2.jpg RJ285930_img_smp3.jpg RJ285930_img_smp4.jpg RJ285930_img_smp5.png

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This is the second game in this series, so I was wondering if the first would be translated.

IndriIndri

May 29, 2022
I assume this is just the same translation that the one dude worked on for like 2 years and it finally got it's own game thread.

Cold Rod has some "interesting" fetishes but out of the 7 games they currently have released (6 of which all have Felia as the main protagonist), only this one has a translation that I know of. Maybe one day some of the others can get one, but I believe they are made in the "Pixelgamemaker MV" engine which is more difficult to work with than the usual RPGmaker engines.

Reactions: BlackElite
Apr 13, 2019
dont intend to play the game but MAN those are some goofy costumes they got. Dunno how anyone could jerk off to this seeing how hilarious it is

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Some of the suits are kinda cute. Hopefully they do some of cold rod's other works
I'm burnt out of translating for the time being. Never say never but I wouldn't count on me translating his other works.

This is the second game in this series, so I was wondering if the first would be translated.
I tried to translate it but I couldn't figure out Pixelgamemaker MV and nobody ever responded with how on ULMF :(

I assume this is just the same translation that the one dude worked on for like 2 years and it finally got it's own game thread.
Yep that's me! I never made a thread on here, though retrospectively I really should have, huh?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm burnt out of translating for the time being. Never say never but I wouldn't count on me translating his other works.

I tried to translate it but I couldn't figure out Pixelgamemaker MV and nobody ever responded with how on ULMF :(

Yep that's me! I never made a thread on here, though retrospectively I really should have, huh?
You could ask Dazed on how to translate it.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
This circle are always create a something weird...

But heck, they did created variant gameplay

Reactions: HikkiG
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes