m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (Final):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (Final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Cute heroine, game looks descent thx for translation and game!

quazar

May 30, 2017
The heroine is hella cute. Theres something charming about her design artstyle and her smiles. Especially when she in Godzira outfit

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
I read the title before looking at the image, and I misread it as "fella", the slang term. So I imagined a bad ass soldier and his fellas beating the bad guys and getting all the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: cannedrounin

Cyansky1

Feb 28, 2023
Question for the translator! Would you have any interest in translating the TF heavy games by Niagara Union? Specifically the Illya and Jessica Albert games. If not, do you take commissions by chance? Just curious!

mgbm

Jan 10, 2018
Question for the translator! Would you have any interest in translating the TF heavy games by Niagara Union? Specifically the Illya and Jessica Albert games. If not, do you take commissions by chance? Just curious!
I'm out of translating for now, though if I return I'll be continuing with SNEAK IN DISORDER, I really don't like leaving things undone but burnout is a real bitch and I''ve found it hard to even consider re-starting this project. Though to answer your other question I don't take commissions.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes