List of Mac/OSX Ports

Should Games be Compressed?

• Yes, 75% quality, good/great compression (default for cwebp/google)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
NEW THREAD HERE

Here's a list of games that I've ported to Mac/OSX.
Please read possible issues at the bottom before starting
Look here for linux ports

Big Thanks to the kind people below who supported this project!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This Week's Ports:
Sol Rui -after mini- [v1.11] [Enokippu] (uses 80% quality image compression)
Memerisu-chan's Naughty RPG [v1.0] [MMRSchannel] (uses 80% quality image compression)
Nympho Village ~Something’s Up With These Chicks!~ [Final] [M-Gentlemen After-party]
Carried by a Big Girl [Final] [Kyomu's Office] (uses 80% quality image compression)
Withdrawal Girl Masturbation Live Delivery! [Final] [Striped Shima]

Last Week's Ports:
The Lost Game [Final] [Libidinal Fastfood] (uses 80% quality image compression, 50% of original size)
Erina and the City of Machines [v1.10] [coolsister] (uses 80% quality image compression)
The Day After Halloween: Curse Of The Lecherous Lich [v1.2] [Kinkstabbing]
Princess of the Exiled Country Annette [v1.00] [shoku]
Succumate [v1.04.04] [DojinOtome/Kagura Games]
Winter Memories [v1.07] [DojinOtome]
Succubus Puttel [v3.19 + DLC] [62studio]
Slave’s Nightmare [Final] [USHIKANIGASSEN]
Kunoichi Karin [v1.2] [CHERIS SOFT] (PLEASE APPLY THE INCLUDED PLUGINS.JS FIX)
Pray Game + Last Story Append [v1.08] [UROOM]
Akari and the Abyss [v1.0] [Ofuro Works]
Dangerous Changes: Kaede Edition [v1.0] [SORAUE]
Cuckolding Elfen Fire -SOFIA- [Studio Neko Kick]
Slave Princess Finne, why did she sell out her own kingdom? [Steam + R18] [Fairy Flower]

If you encounter issues with any of these ports please message me or reply on this thread.
Most of these will be untested and I can only help with x64 (intel) based ports as I don't have any apple silicon Macs.
Incomplete games (games without the completed tag) will not be ported unless a request is made.

Help me pay for my internet bandwidth! Each one of these ports takes about 1 to 8 gigabytes to make, and this adds up quickly. I've been doing some of these at my local library for the free internet but looking at Ero games in a public place is ... not socially acceptable to say the least. I'm also thinking of moving to the cloud for free bandwidth, so donations may go to that too.

Last edited:

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Announcement
Currently testing a more streamlined method of porting. If there are any issues please put them here.

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Announcement:
Most of the gofile links are beginning to expire. I may just stick with just pixeldrain in the future. If anyone has recommendations for a file host with a free API and unlimited upload please reply to this message.

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Announcement:
A poll has been started to determine if GoFile should be kept as a file host. GoFile's low file expiring time is starting to show and getting rid of it will speed up porting time, but its up to you guys if the trade off is worth it.

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Announcement:
Gofile will be kept as a host for now. If there are too many complaints in the future I will remove it.

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Announcement:
A new poll is up for how future ports should be structured in the open folder style.
The open style is where the www and package.json files (and other game files) are kept outside of the app. This prevents erofs read only errors and makes it easier to find save files or apply patches.

The closed style is where the game files are kept inside the app, making it look more like a regular macos app.

m5kro

Feb 7, 2020
Announcement:
Future ports will use nwjs v0.78.1 to hopefully prevent possible texture issues. If there are any issues message me.