m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.02):

Tested on Endeavor OS (arch)
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.02):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Am I the only one to have the game freeze every 4 minutes or so? Well not really freeze, the game is still running and I can open menu and move, but I don't see any of that because the screen shown itself is freezed and stucked.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for sharing, OP ...
I totally forgot that I translated this ... must have been over a year ago or something. Didn't think anyone would share it, so I was gonna privatize it. Cool that it's finally uploaded after such a long time.

"Uninhabited Island" it says.. But let's just randomly add a bunch of urban horny dudes in there anyways for the sake of female MC to get drilled :KEK:
Did you actually play the game? I don't think there are any other guys except the old horny dude on the island.

Why is this 900 mb while DLSite says it should only be 300 mb?
This doesn't have to do with my translation patch, but I did check the game files (my own, not the OP's game), and it seems there's a huge .txt file taking up like, 400-500MB. No idea what it is, but I deleted it. I dunno if it's essential to the game or anything (doubt it), but I'd suggest doing that if you wanna save some space.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
i cant seem to get the last scene thats just called secret in the gallery. does anyone know how to get it?
95% save, I have no idea how to unlock the last scene.
To everyone stuck with one missing scene, I went through the source files and I don't think there is another scene
Uhhh, are all of you guys talking about the final scene (bottom right next to the "Fallen to Pleasure" scene)?
If so, that's the "Breeding Sow" ending. It's supposed to be the bad ending of the game. To get it:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Uhhh, are all of you guys talking about the final scene (bottom right next to the "Fallen to Pleasure" scene)?
If so, that's the "Breeding Sow" ending. It's supposed to be the bad ending of the game. To get it:

There's apparently an upper cap to this, since I went too far with 25 days and got Ending 3 instead.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
There's apparently an upper cap to this, since I went too far with 25 days and got Ending 3 instead.
Yeah, I remember the endings being rather annoying. Checking RPGM, there's like, 5-6 triggers for multiple endings (2-3 leading to the same one), and Ending 2 is between something like 20-25 days?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I didn't like because there are no weapons, no means to kill crabs, it not really survival game erotic game where you can collect resources and build better base camp, I finished it 2 hours, and I was mad, she weak willed in end returned man who took her virginity she could found better person.

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes