Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
The knights were dealing with them and defeating them, but the demons were able to slip through the knights' cracks and increase their population.

Apparently the demons are running on RTS rules. You let one worker survive, and they're back at full strength.

donor

Jun 16, 2019
Didn't thought would not have to wait for another one of its game Hope its as good or better than previous one

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.02):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.02):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoGoAlina-1.02
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
I'm noticing some games don't have their tags in alphabetical order. It's frustrating, because the first thing look for while browsing games is the "censored" tag, so I know never to go anywhere near that game. It's usually right at.the beginning, but this and a few other games seem to have it in the middle.or near the end. I actually tainted my PC with a few censored games by mistake, because I keep missing the tag.

quazar

May 30, 2017
I swear on me mum that Alina reminds of that girl from that anime. I cant remember the name of it

daiaji

Dec 14, 2017
Having only dabbled in a few predecessors, I recall the pleasure derived from manipulating female characters through perilous landscapes towards their demise. The CG content predominantly centered on Ryona, essentially subjecting the female characters to suffering and torment. Aesthetic wise, it lacks the finesse of SiNiSistar by any measure, yet its strength lies in endearing character designs.

Consequently, this became the rationale behind my discontinuation of engaging with their subsequent game releases—monotonous, lacking in amusement.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
The sharp contrast between the dialogue in normal moments and the sex scenes is amusing. I enjoyed it and hope to see more titles from this circle translated.

Full save? how much of the content is just torture and not much actual sex?
This post is like being vegan, going to the butcher and asking if they only have meat.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
The sharp contrast between the dialogue in normal moments and the sex scenes is amusing. I enjoyed it and hope to see more titles from this circle translated.

This post is like being vegan, going to the butcher and asking if they only have meat.
Just to not needlessly raise your hopes. The H-scenes I didn't enjoy working on at all, so don't expect me to work on their stuff in the future.

justprevail

Jan 12, 2019
This was my first time playing a game in this series, the game was way too short at less than 3 hours even if you completely explore and aren't in a rush and the H-scenes are super high quality art but dialogue heavy and there are only a few of them. The "gameplay" consists of holding the confirm key until the final boss where you'll actually kinda have to play the game by buffing and healing a few times. The characters are the highlight of the game, the dialogue and expressions were fun and I started to get invested in the party when the game suddenly ended... I don't regret playing it but I wouldn't play it knowing what I do now.

Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
The H scenes didn't seem so dialogue heavy to me, in fact they took just the right amount of time. I've read tons of other VNs where the scene goes on for minutes and minutes....If you think this is dialogue heavy you've read little or nothing.