Sep 16, 2017
gotta say I'm disappointed in the way the premise was executed here. The core idea of losing making women believe they're obligated to let the MC use their bodies is really good, but but the "mysterious rule" also seems to make the women feel indifferent to the act, seeing it as, at worst, an annoying chore. Making it so the targets don't hate the experience really kills the appeal for me.

I know that Nyuu has done stories in the past with similar premises that don't fuck it up like this (the Sex Ticket game does it much better, although that game still does the annoying thing where the victim starts enjoying it partway through, always sucks when that happens), so I'm not sure why this happened.

Reactions: Ho229

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello how can you release monster if catch 2, the same, different level. In bench space, it's only option to move. Or i need to progress story, for it to appears?

Reactions: csum

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Look here for v2.13

Compressed (550 MB) (1.15):
Untested

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plugin Issue
Linux Port (1.15):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.15):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Last edited:
Reactions: miyoki
Dec 21, 2022
gotta say I'm disappointed in the way the premise was executed here. The core idea of losing making women believe they're obligated to let the MC use their bodies is really good, but but the "mysterious rule" also seems to make the women feel indifferent to the act, seeing it as, at worst, an annoying chore. Making it so the targets don't hate the experience really kills the appeal for me.

I know that Nyuu has done stories in the past with similar premises that don't fuck it up like this (the Sex Ticket game does it much better, although that game still does the annoying thing where the victim starts enjoying it partway through, always sucks when that happens), so I'm not sure why this happened.
I mean there's some kind of spell, for sure, that makes MC's dick feel better. The problem is another one, they find it alright to get fucked after losing, they do like MC's dick, but after the 60 minutes passed no girl wants to feel that good again which makes no sense. This is basic writing problem but I do understand that this is a hentai game so it doesn't need every single answer to every single question.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Look here for v1.15

Compressed (650 MB) (2.13):
Untested

Plugin Issue
Linux Port (2.13):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (2.13):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

Last edited:

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
So, deleting monsters, it possible or not? Because, i can only change movement set and moving them in bench space or main menu

Reactions: csum

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
I've noticed the game seems to be keeping track of how many times you have used the Cheat Attack, is there any kind of variance in the plot or battles dependent on this number, or is this purely cosmetic? Still on the first route and the game seems to be capable of being done the normal way without it, so want to know if there are changes or not. Do we get different endings based on it? Would be interesting if the MC's personality changes from his slightly vanilla looking start to something more corrupt down the line if you cheat as much as possible rather than doing it like a real "Yariman" trainer, or if we get a different evolution path for Chikeapu based on cheat attack spam or not.

Reactions: TatHapGu
Sep 16, 2017
I mean there's some kind of spell, for sure, that makes MC's dick feel better. The problem is another one, they find it alright to get fucked after losing, they do like MC's dick, but after the 60 minutes passed no girl wants to feel that good again which makes no sense. This is basic writing problem but I do understand that this is a hentai game so it doesn't need every single answer to every single question.
I'm... not sure what you're getting at here? Some of the targets do in fact want a repeat of the experience, and freely say as much.

Also, the fact that the MC is being magically made better at sex is, in my view, another drawback. There's nowhere near enough noncon content where the victim is in no way getting off from the experience whatsoever. I didn't bring that part up, because it's secondary to my primary complaint, which is that the women aren't particularly emotionally distressed by the experience.

Really, what's the point of this type of fetish if she doesn't hate what's happening to her? This would have been a lot better if the women reacted to the rule in the same way a real person would react if they suddenly realized that they're obligated to have sex with a stranger: confusion, fear, revulsion, and anger.

Unrelated note: I've played through to the final boss of this game and didn't notice the mosaic censorship that people are complaining about until i heard about it here and went to check, so surely it can't be that much of a problem?

Reactions: Wugga

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
you are lying, putting aside what dev said with their own words that you are quoting, it is even written in the official patch notes that this version is just provisional mtl, until normal translation comes out. There is official translation being worked on at this very time, so yeah

EHHHHH.
lying? EHHHHH.??? i think you're the disingenuous one, coming here to stir up pointless drama in bad faith,
his ChatGPT MTL/broken transulation ver that can be played from start to finish is the one being "sold" at the moment,
5 month has past, it hasn't been updated since then.

the game just got picked up recently by kagura games, the official translated+uncensored version will probably be released by them.
for now this is the only available version that can be played in English.

Last edited:
Reactions: iron4doves
Mar 9, 2021
FUCK
HOLY FUCK
WHY
AAAGH WHY THEN?!

Game crashed. All save files lost. I was literally at the end of the fucking game!

Anyawy, aside from that, uh. Damn. this game. I was not expecting this game's plotline to be this fucking deep for a game that is essentially Pokemon but you get sex if you win.

Don't worry about me, I'll just play it all back on Easy Mode or something

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: bartroli

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
you are lying, putting aside what dev said with their own words that you are quoting, it is even written in the official patch notes that this version is just provisional mtl, until normal translation comes out. There is official translation being worked on at this very time, so yeah

EHHHHH.
Removing the facepalm reaction was a mistake

Reactions: aifman7 and nb8
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes