EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Quarta-Amethyst-BG-EN.jpg

Overview:
As Quarta Amethyst, the strongest knight in the Quarta Order, battling Olicts is your responsibility. When you discover that they've set up a den in a forest near a settlement, it's time for you to take action.

What's behind the Olicts' increasing activity? What are their plans? Most importantly, can you put a stop to them without falling for their fiendish traps?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-12
Release Date: 2023-09-01 (ENG) / 2020-07-27 (JPN)
Developer: Kudarizaka Guardrail -
Publisher: Kagura Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English (Official)
Store: -
Other Games: Kurenkisho Quolta Emeraude EG
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Fan Translation

5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg 9.png 8.png 7.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Note to thos intertested btw; there's mostly just toy training, very little penetration.

If you like status carry-overs from battle to battle, you'll like this. But there's few hardcore-hardcore content.

I played through the game in Jap and it's pretty simple.

• Love
Reactions: Izari777

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
the translation its painfull to watch, to say the least. but hey...dont complain, just sayin to give heads up

Jun 10, 2018
I tried to machine translate this on my own and I couldn't even get the game to work without an endless number of bugs...

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The explanations are hard to get through, and usually I don't mind MTL, the mechanics are interesting but knowing what those symbols are on her status screen would be useful. I've gone through doing quite a few fights, I like the clothes ripping, but there doesn't seem to be much of a penalty for letting her orgasm by starfish, slimes, or squids.

Reactions: JackH13

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
If there is anyone who would like to improve the translation, I can send them the translator++ data. I was mainly focused on the bugs so that it was 100% playable.

There is a bug on the last stage but that's not caused by me. If you get captured before you see the knights hanging on the wall in the cave, you will not be able to leave the stage normally. Use the return tag. Reason being there is a cut-scene that moves your char to the left 3 spaces at that area and it will make you stuck and freeze the game. After you avoid capture and see the cut-scene on the 4th stage this bug will disappear.

Also the game does not appear to be finished at the succubus rescue part where you fight a group at the magic circle. Could just be me but the dialogue doesn't exist and they keep backing up till the edge where till the game freezes.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes