3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
What does "Qxcef diyf" mean?
I had no idea Google Translate now has a "to gibberish that isn't any language on Earth" setting.

Reactions: RedMuffin

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Making my rounds in the MTL threads. Any bugs in this game that are popping up. I have time don't mind helping out fixing some.

Reactions: darius38114

yasnadhy

Mar 1, 2018
once a code but it only works 1 time the second I don't know what code is because the note that you get in the same dungeon is shortened and it doesn't work anymore? anyone know any extra code?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
If you are stuck on the forest stage you can go into the game folders www/img/parallaxes. You can use the images in that folder to navigate. Subsequent levels don't seem to have the same issues.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Save here from the Jap version:
Okay from what I can tell, this save file isn't a full 100% one, since it is missing a Hell a-lot of other stuff I can tell, but it looks like it is just the unlocked sceans and that is it, but a far cry short of actual 100% save file, but thanks for sharing anyways! ^_^

Datbel

Aug 2, 2017
Okay from what I can tell, this save file isn't a full 100% one, since it is missing a Hell a-lot of other stuff I can tell, but it looks like it is just the unlocked sceans and that is it, but a far cry short of actual 100% save file, but thanks for sharing anyways! ^_^
Edit: Realised that you mentioned the gallery. The save is meant for those who wants to see the gallery. I never said it was 100%, I just make gallery saves.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Here is the 100% save, one is for if you beat the final boss and the other is if you lost. 3 should be right before the final boss fight. You analyze by talking to the base npc in the top left room near the kitchen. she will tell you hints on what you need to remove the debuffs. You can also add and remove debuffs via the gallery.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
If you guys find games similar to this one, or ones with curses and crotch tattoos, message me and if its intresting to me I will translate it.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I used the one provided on this link https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...s-eg-kudarizaka-guardrail.50635/#post-3376505 I didn't know where was a newer version. The purple tile map bug should have been fixed, I played the whole game with it not popping up. I suggest using the version I translated from since the whole game was playable. Attached the the translation data for those who have the latest version of translator++ and want to clean up the text.

For those hating on MTL just know that unless you know both languages and have some understanding of their slang, you wouldn't even know how to fix it. For example I know both Chinese and English and if the the translation spicy chicken comes it and it doesn't make sense I know that it could have lost the accent marks and is actually meaning garbage. (lazi) google it if you dont believe me. Squid comes up a lot in japanese games and I have no idea what they are trying to say.
By the way, how do I uses this and where does this gose at?

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
its more work since you need to download that version, use the unpacker, then replace the data folder. You can do this if you're finding a lot of bugs with this version.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This is a maschine translate other what make die Picture bug in this game. In the menü is nothing and of the mop no Hero Picture XD.
Tottal broken game.

Orginal

Broken Englisch version

Whoever tried to translate it broke the game before !!!

If you want to play the trash at your own risk it is teeming with buggs

Last edited:

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
If you read the thread you would know that a newer version of the game came out that was incompatiable with the older version translation I did. There are links provided to the older version and data patch to make the game bug free, since there was no new content I didn't make a new translation for the new version. (not as simple as moving a folder)

PeacefulBandit

Sep 25, 2019
Ingame battle messages for enemy skills are untranslated, but I can't find them using Translator++.
Any idea where these messages are stored?

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
It looked like it was in the translation file, I remember translating some attacks, why it didnt get applied is it fell under some ev001 or something like that. That's my best guess.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
If there is anyone who would like to improve the translation, I can send them the translator++ data. I was mainly focused on the bugs so that it was 100% playable.

There is a bug on the last stage but that's not caused by me. If you get captured before you see the knights hanging on the wall in the cave, you will not be able to leave the stage normally. Use the return tag. Reason being there is a cut-scene that moves your char to the left 3 spaces at that area and it will make you stuck and freeze the game. After you avoid capture and see the cut-scene on the 4th stage this bug will disappear.

Also the game does not appear to be finished at the succubus rescue part where you fight a group at the magic circle. Could just be me but the dialogue doesn't exist and they keep backing up till the edge where till the game freezes.
I thought my game broke, so... It's like that forever? Enemy gong back and freeze the game?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
And why do I can't face the last boss... There's some dialogue and then the screen is whitening... And then it's stuck in that white screen... Help!!!
Should I post my save data? It's right before the boss.... uuuuu

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes