takeba

Jul 7, 2018
Ingame battle messages for enemy skills are untranslated, but I can't find them using Translator++.
Any idea where these messages are stored?
It looked like it was in the translation file, I remember translating some attacks, why it didnt get applied is it fell under some ev001 or something like that. That's my best guess.
They reside in hundreds of Common Events. Assuming to those reading this have some knowledge of how RPGM works, each enemy skill in the "Skills" tab references a Common Event and depending on circumstances (debuffs, mainly), calls another Common Event which triggers the skill in question, usually through RNG which would give the varried pictures used for each attack. All the Skill text in each of these Common Events use the "Script" function which Translator++ omits to prevent games from breaking.

One example would be:
Code:
BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText', 'テンタクルメイデンの中で悶えるアメテュスにとどめを刺そうと…');
BattleManager._logWindow.push('addText', 'サキュバスが耳元で蕩けるような声で囁きかけてくる…!');
So, if you wanted to have those be MTL'd too, you'd have to comb through each common event and translate them manually one by one. There are roughly 1200 Common Events, but I'd want to say about 1/3 or 1/2 of them contain logWindow text.

Last edited:

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Not surprised, just so everyone know I am just a fan taking advantage of some programs that makes mtl possible for rpgm. I have no understanding of programing so you get playable and understandable at best, KingsRaiden is working on improving the translation of this game and making it bug free (I have sent him my work on the mtl). We will also try to use the older bug free version and hopefully upload it as a complete package, if you still have bugs after that, I don't know what to say.

Reactions: Chii

Some_Weeb

Jan 26, 2019
Anyone know if there is nude restraint files as I was looking around in the files of the game and found 2 nude files and I made the most damaged outfit the nude file, but the problem is there is none for when enemies attack so it look weird when I'm attacked if you have them I would appreciate if you send them to me

Scorpan3734

Jul 27, 2019
Hmm, interesting. I wonder if those poses are used for very specific hidden scenes, or possibly planned content? Might also just be a base that was used to create the other models. At any rate, doesn't appear that we can get the heroine fully nude in gameplay under normal circumstances nor is that intended, which is a shame.

ComanderLii

Dec 6, 2019
I found a bug in the theater when you get defeated my the mirror (the battle emidiatly after you talked with the succubus kid) and after the scene you geting to the regular zone after you get defeated , but you cant see youre char and after you go to other place you can move thought the hole map , but the char is not and its not on the screen!Can you fix that bug?

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
Could someone maybe post a more current version? That would probably fix the bugs that some people are experiencing.

What's posted is definitely not the most recent version, as the game was last updated on May 19th, and the version provided was posted a month prior.

Nov 4, 2018
I can't help but facepalm at how badly the title was translated. o_O

Even my old dictionary program seems to do a better job: "Quarta Amethyst".

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Any guide on how to transfer the translations from v1.01 to the later ones? I'd like to try, maybe fix some grammar mistakes along the way.
I gave blackjack an edited version of the game text where I fixed the translation. Last I heard from him he had school and was going to be busy for a bit.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Looks like Blackjack is too busy to integrate the translation edits, if anyone wants to try the edited file I did for him is attached. Feel free to DM if you have questions.

calvinstone

Jun 27, 2017
Looks like Blackjack is too busy to integrate the translation edits, if anyone wants to try the edited file I did for him is attached. Feel free to DM if you have questions.
How do i use it ? tried translator ++ stuck on working

process i did

tried to import this into translator ++ directly
tried to use new project with game exe first then tried to import the trans file still stuck on working

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've never imported translations, just went through and cleaned up the text and changed the opening to make more sense.

Maybe someone who has applied a translation with the tools can help out.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
I've never imported translations, just went through and cleaned up the text and changed the opening to make more sense.

Maybe someone who has applied a translation with the tools can help out.
Tried to import the file and had no luck. Same issue stuck on the waiting message.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Ah, that stinks. Not sure what's up, never been interested in doing these files, just took the time to edit the MTL.

sportsfan30

Apr 2, 2019
Ah, that stinks. Not sure what's up, never been interested in doing these files, just took the time to edit the MTL.
A shot in the dark but did you receive the file with all the spacing? Every time I save a trans file and open it in notepad++ it is one very long line with no spacing besides text in quotation marks but your file has spacing between items and 248242 lines.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
A shot in the dark but did you receive the file with all the spacing? Every time I save a trans file and open it in notepad++ it is one very long line with no spacing besides text in quotation marks but your file has spacing between items and 248242 lines.
Oh, yes it was. The original file was one long line. I reformatted the structure so it was easier to read, everything was on separate lines, and edit in Sublime. Good catch.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes