Sofian1337

May 26, 2017
Hmm how many outfits are in this, or does tansformation affect appearance, is there I bound and gagged look when not and while in combat like in Moral Sword Asagi?

Dec 9, 2018
Hmm how many outfits are in this, or does tansformation affect appearance, is there I bound and gagged look when not and while in combat like in Moral Sword Asagi?
Am currently in the second dungeon. As far as I can see there is one outfit in the dungeons and one in the base.
You get to see effects shown in the character model for being grabben/bound with attacks from the other monsters being different while you are bound, there is the classic aphrodisiac/estrus, being covered in slime and am not sure what more.

Question of myself:
What is that device used by the box? In the description there is something about it aiming for the womb. I am quite sure, that it works only on hentai logic, but I want to make sure and ask about that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
The magic box puts a sphere in your womb that reacts when you use magic, its not the combat pic, its a states effect when you get defeated by one.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past the room that gives a bad feeling in the 3rd dungeon? Trying to bruteforce didn't seem to work well.

Edit: Nvm I figured it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
If there is anyone who would like to improve the translation, I can send them the translator++ data. I was mainly focused on the bugs so that it was 100% playable.

There is a bug on the last stage but that's not caused by me. If you get captured before you see the knights hanging on the wall in the cave, you will not be able to leave the stage normally. Use the return tag. Reason being there is a cut-scene that moves your char to the left 3 spaces at that area and it will make you stuck and freeze the game. After you avoid capture and see the cut-scene on the 4th stage this bug will disappear.

Also the game does not appear to be finished at the succubus rescue part where you fight a group at the magic circle. Could just be me but the dialogue doesn't exist and they keep backing up till the edge where till the game freezes.
Just reached this part and can cosign that the magic circle rescue with the succubi doesn't seem finished.

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
Ya, I don't know what the plan was for that part, I think its unfinished or it might be a plot thing where you need to rescue all the captives before reaching that part. All in all its not necessary since walking on that path is just to disable the field debuffs before the boss fight. If you take the other path, there is another cave, then theres blue magic circles that you walk on to jump areas. You can follow that and fight the boss, if you win the get the recollection room and your base is normal. If you lose you still get the recollection room and your base is the boss room.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
If there is anyone who would like to improve the translation, I can send them the translator++ data. I was mainly focused on the bugs so that it was 100% playable.
If you want to clean up the text, sure send it to me. Just PM and we can talk about it.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Ya, I don't know what the plan was for that part, I think its unfinished or it might be a plot thing where you need to rescue all the captives before reaching that part. All in all its not necessary since walking on that path is just to disable the field debuffs before the boss fight. If you take the other path, there is another cave, then theres blue magic circles that you walk on to jump areas. You can follow that and fight the boss, if you win the get the recollection room and your base is normal. If you lose you still get the recollection room and your base is the boss room.
What game version was used for translation?
1.0 version is riddled with bugs that were fixed in later versions.
Last version on jp DLSite is 1.06 from 04/23.
I have it if you need it (found on eyny).

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
What game version was used for translation?
1.0 version is riddled with bugs that were fixed in later versions.
Last version on jp DLSite is 1.06 from 04/23.
I have it if you need it (found on eyny).
you are a life savior the bugs are unbearable at v1.0

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
I don't get all the hate against MTL :D most people here need some sort of linguist to help them distinguish what is proper English

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
you are a life savior the bugs are unbearable at v1.0
Don't go overhyping just yet; if the TL was made for a v1.00 (which seems to be the case), even if the translator tried to fix some things up, if you apply it to a v1.06 you just revert it back... Well, that would be the case if manual patching was needed, anyhow...

Guess the v1.06 needs to be run through (and perhaps afterwards, a little bit edited, quality-checked) Translator++. Then we're talking.

Reactions: anime66

blackjack248

Dec 15, 2018
I used the one provided on this link https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...s-eg-kudarizaka-guardrail.50635/#post-3376505 I didn't know where was a newer version. The purple tile map bug should have been fixed, I played the whole game with it not popping up. I suggest using the version I translated from since the whole game was playable. Attached the the translation data for those who have the latest version of translator++ and want to clean up the text.

For those hating on MTL just know that unless you know both languages and have some understanding of their slang, you wouldn't even know how to fix it. For example I know both Chinese and English and if the the translation spicy chicken comes it and it doesn't make sense I know that it could have lost the accent marks and is actually meaning garbage. (lazi) google it if you dont believe me. Squid comes up a lot in japanese games and I have no idea what they are trying to say.

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Zepheral
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes