Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01061004_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A super strong righteous transforming heroine encounters
a variety of cruel traps!!!!
sexual attacks!!!!
While she can't fight back she'll undergo pleasure torture until she's broken in until she can't even withstand the sexual attacks of basic, weak monsters.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-24
Release Date: Japanese 2023-01-06, English 2023-05-24
Developer: kudarizaka guardrail -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.15
Language: English (AI Translation)
Other Games: Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus EG
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches: Lag Fix

Thank you rageso for the patch

RJ01061004_img_smp1.jpg RJ01061004_img_smp2.jpg RJ01061004_img_smp3.jpg RJ01061004_img_smp4.jpg RJ01061004_img_smp5.jpg RJ01061004_img_smp6.jpg RJ01061004_img_smp7.jpg RJ01061004_img_smp8.jpg RJ01061004_img_smp9.jpg RJ01061004_img_smp10.jpg

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KurenkishoQuoltaEmeraudeEG-1.15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
So who wants to be the brave one to find out if an AI translation writes better poetry than an MTL translation?

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I also doubt this release will include the fix for slowdown during combat due to translations being added like the one that is already being worked on.

If you experiance slowdowns either by using one of the speed up functions or just in general use the fix here from the other translation thread. Or the file I have attached that is already changed. Just replace it in www\js\plugins\

EDIT: User reports say this fix doesn't work for this release of the game, and upon testing it myself can concur it doesn't fix the slowdowns. I am not sure why as I have applied to to other games using this plugin and got good results. I'll update again if I can manage to find a way to get it to work.

EDIT 2: Updating this post as it's on the fist page, lag fix is working after unpacking the exe, original post is on page 3. Credits to rageso for the oringal battle log fix, and reminding me sometimes the game files can be boxed. ANd MuminKai for the fonts.

After Applying the patch run Game.exe and not Game_EN.exe. Safe to just delete Game_EN.exe at this point as well.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I'm praying that the lag isn't as bad as the last game. I could not stand the ghost area for the life of me with how badly the game lagged to the point of crashing for me ;v;

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
So who wants to be the brave one to find out if an AI translation writes better poetry than an MTL translation?
From my experience - with DLSite titles, anyway - it does. It still IS poetry, but much less...frivolous. A small step forward, but definitely forward.

tyrrandae

Aug 7, 2017
I'm praying that the lag isn't as bad as the last game. I could not stand the ghost area for the life of me with how badly the game lagged to the point of crashing for me ;v;
probably has the same issue as this game, check my post above and apply that fix to it.

Vail Wolfe

Jul 23, 2019
I also doubt this release will include the fix for slowdown during combat due to translations being added like the one that is already being worked on.

If you experiance slowdowns either by using one of the speed up functions or just in general use the fix here from the other translation thread. Or the file I have attached that is already changed. Just replace it in www\js\plugins\
It is still lagging for me, no improvement or some sort...

Reactions: gooby.pls
Jun 19, 2018
Here's a list of the debuffs that each enemy applies for those who want to enjoy a cosmetic overhaul of MC without slowing themselves down too much by taking on undesired status effects.:

Swamp Stage:
-Tentacle Mushroom Guy: "Aphrodisiac Sensitivity"
-Slime Girl: "Magical Power Release constitution"; lose magical power when you feel pleasure
-Slime Worms: "Makeover hack (Aphrodisiac slime parasitism)"; tentacle parasites on suit (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Boss: "Restraint euphoria"; I think you gain more pleasure when restrained/makes it more difficult to escape, don't remember since demo

Train Stage:
-Passengers: "Underwear Stripping" (un-transformed form) (VISUAL EFFECT) & "Estrus Seal" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Molester thought body (pink slime-looking humanoid): "Incomplete makeover"; transformation suit is leotard only (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Magazine bat: "Embedded magic ball"; description claims ball planted in womb, body feels hot when trying to use magic
-Hanging Tentancle thingy: "Nipple rings" (VISUAL EFFECT) & "Crilling" (clit ring) (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Boss: "Exposure"; feels weirder than usual when you do something embarrasing

Matrix Stage:
-Female Automaton: "data link E.R.O."; appears to apply an increase to one of the B/V/H sensitivities or shame/immorality
-Bugworm: "Quarta killer virus"; when transformed body is getting more and more sensitive
-Monitor bit: "Laser funnel tracking"; the in-battle lasers from cyber stage now appear in any battle
-Boss: "Dirty bar code"; MLT claims it helps MC remember previous bad things done to her, applies stats like estrus/horny and the lewd slime stuff at the beginning of a battle (VISUAL EFFECT)

Kakegurui Stage:
-Security guards: "Slave Collar" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Camera enemy: "Papparazi camera"; cameras appear around MC in battle when she gets attacked by the enemy
-Slot Machine: "Pissing habit" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Starfish: "Breast milk constitution"; (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Boss: "Lesbian sensitive"

Final Lair Stage:
-Bat Girl: "Level Drain"
-Succubus: "Dirty Crest" & "Improved Version" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Tentacle Maiden: "Desire for abuse" you have a certain % chance of starting a battle unable to move/avoid, as if you had been ambushed
-Boss: "Misty's defeated Masochist Slave" & "Dirty Crest: Misty" (VISUAL EFFECT)

There are additional status effects tied to the development of B/V/H sensitivities or shame/immorality. Some of these may also have visual effects (for example I got lactation from breast sensitivity development instead of Starfish)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes