• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
I have no idea how to progress after fighting the swarm of mushrooms after combing the dungeon for another path.

kaney1507

Aug 7, 2018
Here's a list of the debuffs that each enemy applies for those who want to enjoy a cosmetic overhaul of MC without slowing themselves down too much by taking on undesired status effects.:

Swamp Stage:
-Tentacle Mushroom Guy: "Aphrodisiac Sensitivity"
-Slime Girl: "Magical Power Release constitution"; lose magical power when you feel pleasure
-Slime Worms: "Makeover hack (Aphrodisiac slime parasitism)"; tentacle parasites on suit (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Boss: "Restraint euphoria"; I think you gain more pleasure when restrained/makes it more difficult to escape, don't remember since demo

Train Stage:
-Passengers: "Underwear Stripping" (un-transformed form) (VISUAL EFFECT) & "Estrus Seal" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Molester thought body (pink slime-looking humanoid): "Incomplete makeover"; transformation suit is leotard only (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Magazine bat: "Embedded magic ball"; description claims ball planted in womb, body feels hot when trying to use magic
-Hanging Tentancle thingy: "Nipple rings" (VISUAL EFFECT) & "Crilling" (clit ring) (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Boss: "Exposure"; feels weirder than usual when you do something embarrasing

Matrix Stage:
-Female Automaton: "data link E.R.O."; appears to apply an increase to one of the B/V/H sensitivities or shame/immorality
-Bugworm: "Quarta killer virus"; when transformed body is getting more and more sensitive
-Monitor bit: "Laser funnel tracking"; the in-battle lasers from cyber stage now appear in any battle
-Boss: "Dirty bar code"; MLT claims it helps MC remember previous bad things done to her, applies stats like estrus/horny and the lewd slime stuff at the beginning of a battle (VISUAL EFFECT)

Kakegurui Stage:
-Security guards: "Slave Collar" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Camera enemy: "Papparazi camera"; cameras appear around MC in battle when she gets attacked by the enemy
-Slot Machine: "Pissing habit" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Starfish: "Breast milk constitution"; (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Boss: "Lesbian sensitive"

Final Lair Stage:
-Bat Girl: "Level Drain"
-Succubus: "Dirty Crest" & "Improved Version" (VISUAL EFFECT)
-Tentacle Maiden: "Desire for abuse" you have a certain % chance of starting a battle unable to move/avoid, as if you had been ambushed
-Boss: "Misty's defeated Masochist Slave" & "Dirty Crest: Misty" (VISUAL EFFECT)

There are additional status effects tied to the development of B/V/H sensitivities or shame/immorality. Some of these may also have visual effects (for example I got lactation from breast sensitivity development instead of Starfish)
What's the tigger for those debuffs? Or are they called differently in this version? Been fighting the mushroom dude on hard difficulty for a while and nothing really seems to be happening. Just Rut, Aphrodisiac and that's pretty much it

f4s1k1n

Jul 22, 2017
What's the tigger for those debuffs? Or are they called differently in this version? Been fighting the mushroom dude on hard difficulty for a while and nothing really seems to be happening. Just Rut, Aphrodisiac and that's pretty much it
You must lose to that enemies to get the debuff

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Kurenkisho Quolta Emeraude EG [v1.15] [kudarizaka guardrail] Compressed

Download (251MB) - -

Cause of the non latin files, it can happen that the files was not encrypted correctly. Be careful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
So there's train molestation, which is great, but they can't fuck her? Fuck's sake, it's Flower Princess Eluru all over again.

Last edited:

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Is this another one with no penetrative sex? Phenomenal buildup in Kurenkisho Quolta Amadeus, but I felt like I never got a payoff.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Update to the Lag Fix!

Instructions
  1. Delete Game_EN.exe
  2. Unzip LagFix.rar, replace all files
  3. Run Game.exe
Voila, a working translation! Thanks to tyrrandae for doing the unpacking work, and rageso for the translation fix.

Searches for smooth slow stutter performance smoother should also come here.

Last edited:

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm.

Guess this is gonna be an interresting check on which one performs better, MTL or AI.
It's still pretty mid to be honest. It's slightly nicer to read than raw MTL but can't figure out pronouns and sometimes gets confused. If this is what the AI put out word for word though then it'll hopefully make edited translations much quicker to produce, there's not nearly as much nonsense.

Night27

May 8, 2017
From peoples' feedback so far, it seems even my unedited MTL is performing better than AI. :BootyTime: I do a lot of pre-processing to reduce common translation problems and the AI system they used apparently did not.

Also, for anyone having lag issues, this is the fix made by rageso that I have been using in the fan translation version. It does not overwrite any files that would affect the translation.
can you or someone reupload the fix windows is saying that this is a virus and refuses to let me download or better yet upload full game with fix?

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes